<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00778.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00780.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00775.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00786.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00779">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00779">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00779">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Re: Re[4]: [MUD-Dev] The grass is always greener in the other field</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: Re: Re[4]: [MUD-Dev] The grass is always greener in the other field</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: Adam Wiggins &lt;<A HREF="mailto:adam#angel,com">adam#angel,com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:24:04 -0800 (PST)</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Sender</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev-admin#kanga,nu">mud-dev-admin#kanga,nu</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>