<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00505.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00506.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00503.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00518.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00504">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00504">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00504">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>[MUD-Dev] Storytelling and Gods (fairly long)</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: [MUD-Dev] Storytelling and Gods (fairly long)</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: Matthew Mihaly &lt;<A HREF="mailto:sarapis#achaea,com">sarapis#achaea,com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 15:31:51 -0800</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Sender</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev-admin#kanga,nu">mud-dev-admin#kanga,nu</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>