<!--X-TopPNI-->

Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00594.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00596.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00593.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00631.html">Next</a>
&nbsp;]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Index:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<A HREF="author.html#00595">Author</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="#00595">Date</A>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<A HREF="thread.html#00595">Thread</A>
&nbsp;]

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>[MUD-Dev] Re: DevMUD Objectives?</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>
<LI><em>To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
<LI><em>Subject</em>: [MUD-Dev] Re: DevMUD Objectives?</LI>
<LI><em>From</em>: Darrin Hyrup &lt;<A HREF="mailto:shades#mythicgames,com">shades#mythicgames,com</A>&gt;</LI>
<LI><em>Date</em>: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:59:11 -0500</LI>
<LI><em>Reply-To</em>: <A HREF="mailto:mud-dev#kanga,nu">mud-dev#kanga,nu</A></LI>
</UL>
<!--X-Head-of-Message-End-->
<!--X-Head-Body-Sep-Begin-->
<HR>