27 Jul, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 161st comment:
Votes: 0
What's the deal with English majors? Why is there an assumption that only English majors know how to write correctly, or even that they spend time learning grammar inside and out? (Do ya'all know what people actually do as English majors?)
27 Jul, 2009, Cratylus wrote in the 162nd comment:
David Haley said:
(Do ya'all know what people actually do as English majors?)

Not admit it on internet forums, is my guess.
27 Jul, 2009, Hellion wrote in the 163rd comment:
Lol, I'm getting a kick outa this. There is some funny stuff here.
27 Jul, 2009, Cratylus wrote in the 164th comment:
Hellion said:
Lol, I'm getting a kick outa this. There is some funny stuff here.

Glad yer not taking it personal. Most of this thread isn't meant in a mean way.
We just have fun joshin around.

BTW I found yer youtube video, it's pretty good.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net
27 Jul, 2009, Hellion wrote in the 165th comment:
LMFAO, now….. that was as a funny video.
27 Jul, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 166th comment:
I'm not sure that I've ever followed a thread so closely before this one. Why? =)

EDIT: I live in Tennessee, half of my neighbors can't verbalize a sentence as well as Dubstack types one. I suppose that's why it doesn't bother me.
27 Jul, 2009, Hellion wrote in the 167th comment:
Dunno. Could be the fact that everyone else is? And that it has produced 12 pages of posts. :D
27 Jul, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 168th comment:
I really need to figure out a way to generate as much controversy in an advertisement post for my game…
27 Jul, 2009, Hellion wrote in the 169th comment:
All you gotta do is have really bad grammar and puncuation and hey your golden. :D
27 Jul, 2009, Lobotomy wrote in the 170th comment:
Hellion said:
All you gotta do is have really bad grammar and punctuation and hey you're golden. :D

Please read this page.
27 Jul, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 171st comment:
You're sure about that webiste Lobotomy?
27 Jul, 2009, Hellion wrote in the 172nd comment:
Exactly my point :D.
27 Jul, 2009, Hellion wrote in the 173rd comment:
I p3rs0n@ly th!nk th@t t3r3 !5 pe0ple w!th w0rs3 gr@mm@r th@n my5elf
27 Jul, 2009, Dean wrote in the 174th comment:
This is the best double troll act I have ever seen.
27 Jul, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 175th comment:
Whats a troll act?
27 Jul, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 176th comment:
Some of the members have decided that you cannot possible be as ignorant as they believe you are and therefore must simply be trolling for your own amusement.
27 Jul, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 177th comment:
Well I is dumb as those round things you call rocs on the dritmet roads
27 Jul, 2009, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 178th comment:
Dub - I learned to type in 1993 on my parents
Packard Bell (386) which came with a 5 inch floppy, containing Typing
Teacher: a simple DOS app that worked wonders!

Really now, are we really supposed to believe that you have the ability to build
/ run a mud without being able to type at least 20 words a minute? Clearly typing
is the least of your worries. Trust me, I know how hard it can be to learn how
to express yourself, it takes daily effort to broaden your vocabulary and refine your grammar.

I think the fact that most (if not all) of us were assuming English was your second
language, should prove that your inability is a whole heck of allot more than typing. I truly think
that this thread wouldn't have broken the 100 post threshold, had you expressed yourself
clearly from the beginning. I'm sure, after time goes by you can accomplish anything you want.
But ironically enough; the primary component for any multi-user environment is communication.
If you cannot communicate on a forum, how are you going to govern a text based virtual
world effectively? Of all things to fall short on, communication just isn't something you can
afford to do without.

Example:

> someone illegally steals a drop.
> dubstack says 'hey, you are arenot alowde to do that! stopits be for i port host ban!'

EDIT: Sorry if that seems overboard, but I can assure you that's how it feels reading most of your posts.
27 Jul, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 179th comment:
Well see we have a rule steal a drop mob that player can pk the other as many times as they want till they see the item has been junked or give to them. If said player does steal again and player is to weak to kill they can put a bounty on the person head for x amount of gold till player has junked or give item. Small rules like that make it fun to play dbz mud
27 Jul, 2009, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 180th comment:
Dubstack said:
Well see we have a rule steal a drop mob that player can pk the other as many times as they want till they see the item has been junked or give to them. If said player does steal again and player is to weak to kill they can put a bounty on the person head for x amount of gold till player has junked or give item. Small rules like that make it fun to play dbz mud

I'm thrilled to see that you were able to identify the entire message of my post!
Kudos!
160.0/227