30 Jul, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 221st comment:
Votes: 0
If you like to work for our mud please log on and tell us what you know we are highly fun mud and wish to have a worried free mud. we play by the rules and we are fair to everyone. If you have no exp please tell us and I will teach you one on one how to build. Our port is below we are in "pre-Alpha" stage. So things are going to change a lot! So get on the train now! We are heading for tomorrow that is a sure thing!
30 Jul, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 222nd comment:
You really don't have to post several reminders a day… :thinking:
30 Jul, 2009, Koron wrote in the 223rd comment:
I'm not sure I have enough experience points to build.

Seriously, who bothers to abbreviate that word unless it's in a user configured prompt?
30 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 224th comment:
Koron said:

Seriously, who bothers to abbreviate that word unless it's in a user configured prompt?

He'd rather abbreviate it than spell it wrong, and who can blame him with the responses he's gotten so far with his spelling errors.

I will commend you on your improvement over the past couple pages though Dubstack. Glad to see you making an effort to make yourself more clearly understood.

Don't feel bad though, you're not the first person to get these kinds of responses for punctuation and capitalization errors. I had a habit of not using punctuation except at the ends of sentences and I didn't capitalize anything at all, nor did I separate thins into different paragraphs. I think DH is the one who jumped on me about that. The people are right though, you do get better responses when you show a little respect and read your post over again before hitting submit and fix any errors you might see. I can understand your resistance to using punctuation though. In a mudding environment, punctuation is rarely used and can be time consuming (and potentially deadly during pk) to use. But this is a forum and you kinda need to adopt two different modes of typing. One for forums where people care about those things, and the other for mudding.
30 Jul, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 225th comment:
Igabod said:
Koron said:

He'd rather abbreviate it than spell it wrong, and who can blame him with the responses he's gotten so far with his spelling errors.?

I will commend you on your improvement over the past couple pages though Dubstack. Glad to see you making an effort to make yourself more clearly understood.

Don't feel bad though, you're not the first person to get these kinds of responses for punctuation and capitalization errors. I had a habit of not using punctuation except at the ends of sentences and I didn't capitalize anything at all,. Nor did I separate I didn't separate things into different paragraphs, either.//

I think DH is the one who jumped on me about that. These people are right though, you do get better responses when you show a little respect and*, read your post over again before hitting submit and fix any errors you might see. I can understand your resistance to using punctuation though. In a mudding environment, punctuation is rarely used and can be time consuming (and potentially deadly during pk) to use. But this is a forum and you kinda need to adopt two different modes of typing.:Oone for forums where people care about those things, and the other for mudding.

D-

See me afterwards.

(* and and and?? yuck)
30 Jul, 2009, Dubstack wrote in the 226th comment:
Wounder want grade DH will give me for this small post and it's not cause I don't spell "Expense" it just exp is quick and to the point well "Expense" is the same if I type exp or the whole word. Anyhow I try to remind the people we are still hiring it's not to spam this tread anymore than the spamming has all ready done. If anything they will read the first and last post hoping the last post being we still need help.

We are still hiring people to build with out any expense in building, all you need to do is apply on the mud if we are not there just give me a PM and I will tell you to log on and will set you up and I will teach you first hand. (I my not know how to code but teaching someone something I all ready know is easy.) Host and port are at the bottom.
30 Jul, 2009, Davion wrote in the 227th comment:
This has gone on long enough :). To prevent Dubstack from being chewed out over this most recent post. This topic shall be locked.
220.0/227