Procedural Realms is a brand new codebase written from the ground up. Inspired by Diku MUDs, rogue-like games, and Diablo-style loot and equipment systems, the game features a randomly generated open world with many monsters to kill and dungeons to explore. Some of the highlights include:
- Extensive crafting system, almost everything is craftable.
- Randomly generated equipment.
- Many skills and classes to choose from.
- Player built houses and shops.
- Build and excavate mines, clear farmland, roads, walls, fences.
- AI agents that can be hired to fight alongside you.
- Flexible character progression.
- Resource-driven economy, shops only carry items sold to them.
- Thorough in-game help system.
- Quests, fishing, farming, cooking, mining, smithing, and much more.
The game is operational and open for player testing. There's a solid core game in place but we need players to help shape what the future will be. Things like guilds, PvP/PK, and endgame content are not yet complete. Your feedback is important! Please let us know what you think.