Server02 will be offline over the weekend for hardware and software upgrades at Arthmoor. The downtime is not expected to last beyond that and at this time does not warrant running the server in temporary space.
It just occurred to me that the entire intermud.us domain was being resolved on my name servers, which of course will be down, so I've just gone in and changed the domain records with the registrar so that it will be resolved from here instead. Except this to cause a temporary connection problem if you are trying to get your mud connected while the transition takes place and my servers are down.
If I had remembered this 2 days ago it wouldn't matter now, but hey.
System upgrades at Arthmoor are underway. Server02 is now offline until this is completed. Intermitent DNS resolution on the intermud.us domain will likely result from this as it probably has not been long enough for the nameserver change to propagate.
System upgrades on Arthmoor have been completed. However because the DNS nameserver change has not gone through yet, connection of Server02 is being delayed. When that goes into affect then hopefully things will return to normal.
Not really, no. Seems the domain transfer is caught up in some kind of registrar limbo hell or something. Running a whois on intermud.us is showing it as inactive and I never told it to do that. Talon is still up though if you need your fix, I'm still in the process of cleaning up the leftover issues.
If this goes on for much longer then the IPs for the servers will work to connect. This is just a DNS problem.