Ssolvarain said:
Hrm.. Steam?

Yup!
01 Dec, 2011, Ssolvarain wrote in the 22nd comment:
Votes: 0
Meh… game's kind of flimsy.
02 Dec, 2011, quixadhal wrote in the 23rd comment:
I'm not even sure what that means… how is it "flimsy"?
02 Dec, 2011, Chris Bailey wrote in the 24th comment:
I think he is trying to say that the game lacks substance. I completely disagree but respect his opinion. :P
02 Dec, 2011, Ssolvarain wrote in the 25th comment:
I'll try the pvp later. That might change my mind.
07 Dec, 2011, Kjwah wrote in the 26th comment:
How is the PvP? That's about all I like in games anymore. :(
08 Dec, 2011, Chris Bailey wrote in the 27th comment:
I think the PVP is loads of fun. No restrictions, just beat the crap out of everyone with a different opinion. I get ganked about 10 times an hour, if I try to avoid pvp. The best part is that a large portion of PVP is based around player skill. If you utilize the proper combos and use your powers wisely you can easily beat someone much higher level than you. I know this because a level 10 villain beat the ever loving crap out of my level 18 hero the other day. I didn't stand a chance.
08 Dec, 2011, Ssolvarain wrote in the 28th comment:
I really like the cut scenes and the indoor fights. My real grief with it is the layout and design they've chosen. Most of the areas for quests are so tiny, and constantly filled with a bajillion other people. You spend the time to kill 3+ mobs at once while someone casually walks along and steals your objective. That in itself wouldn't be so terrible, but the fact that you're usually going after 15-30 different objectives is the joy kill.

PVP is definitely the best way to enjoy this game.
08 Dec, 2011, Kjwah wrote in the 29th comment:
Might have to check it out, just that 14gb download stopping me now. Maybe I'll just let it go over night. can't spare the bandwidth when I'm frapsing a mw2 quick scope/no scope montage. lol
08 Dec, 2011, Ssolvarain wrote in the 30th comment:
Kjwah said:
frapsing a mw2 quick scope/no scope montage. lol

Used to have fun with that in CS.
08 Dec, 2011, Chris Bailey wrote in the 31st comment:
Ssolvarain said:
You spend the time to kill 3+ mobs at once while someone casually walks along and steals your objective

It has been my experience that if you are nearby it will be shared with you. If I am bashing mobs and someone blows up the turret next to me, I get credit for it.
10 Dec, 2011, Kjwah wrote in the 32nd comment:
Ssolvarain said:
Kjwah said:
frapsing a mw2 quick scope/no scope montage. lol

Used to have fun with that in CS.

I still do it for CS as well but I still play 1.6 so sometimes, a person just needs a break.
11 Jan, 2012, Kjwah wrote in the 33rd comment:
So I started playing finally… lol

Started last night, level 15 villain. Game is pretty good so far, the open world PvP is refreshing.

I think it's good enough that I could give some money to these people as long as I don't run into any roadblocks.

Petercheese on the PvP realm if anyone is still playing.

Also, I have a friend downloading the game right now, will be rolling a new character shortly if anyone wants to jump in. Either side is fine but I'd prefer PvP but PvE would be fine since you can switch between the two.
12 Jan, 2012, Chris Bailey wrote in the 34th comment:
I'll look you up. I'm "Astonishing Man" on hero pvp, and Nikkolais on villain pvp =)
20.0/34