02 Dec, 2008, ShadowsDawn wrote in the 81st comment:
Votes: 0
Banner said:
Heh. Got under Fizban's skin. That's got to be a first.

Nah, I doubt that. But he sure has gotten under yours.
02 Dec, 2008, Cratylus wrote in the 82nd comment:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

My beautiful 100th post GET!!!!!

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net/nopony.jpg
02 Dec, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 83rd comment:
Allow me to make a proposal: please stop feeding the troll, and let us end the silliness now. Michael is being perfectly reasonable, and in fact has been very receptive to the reservations expressed here. I'm not sure I see the use in further talking with Banner at present since he appears to be in lash-out mode right now. :sad:
02 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 84th comment:
Banner said:
Fizban said:
Banner said:
DavidHaley said:
Banner said:
But since none of you can afford the cash, we are offering everything for free now.

What exactly are you trying to achieve with a statement like that?

I can only guess that's the problem with us charging $20 and getting more than you get for about $300.

Err? $300? I can buy a brand new PC for $300. Here's a $300 dollar dell. (I could get much much better deals off newegg but let's show what even an average person with no PC knowledge can get for $300.)

Intel® Celeron® processor 450 (2.2GHz, 800 FSB)
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic Service Pack 1
Microsoft Works 9.0
1Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis
2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2DIMMs
320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™
16X DVD+/-RW Drive
Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100
Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
Dell USB Keyboard and Dell Optical USB Mouse
Dell 19 in 1 Media Card Reader

Sure, that's a shitty PC, but its specs beat the heck out of what you were offering (note I'm stating it beats the specs you're allocating each user and not necessarily the total specs of the PC being used for the hosting), and it's a $299 PC. I'm really getting tired of your ridiculous claims.

And I tire of your trolling, but since only one of our claims are true, I guess there's nothing we can do about it.

Only one of your claims are true? Which? It must be one that Michael posted as all you have posted thus far is verbal diarrhea.
02 Dec, 2008, Banner wrote in the 85th comment:
Fizban said:
Banner said:
Kayle said:
Take a lesson from Michael, and quite being so spiteful. We were expressing a COMMUNITY CONCERN. Since as Michael stated, he was doing this to give back to the community. The community took offense to 100% free meaning requiring donations. Michael's being adult about this. You seem so sure that you know all of our financial situations that you can claim that we can't afford $20. Fizban raised an interesting question which you seem to be ignoring. If EvilEye is such great hosting, why don't you use it?

I've pre-paid my Genesismuds account for several months and I'm not backing out on that. Now go ahead and flame me over that.

You've advertised evileye hosting several times on TMC, likely before the beginning of this year so I'm really not buying that is was pre-paid till past now from then. Also surely you could get free hosting from evileye so if their packages are better than genesismuds I see no reason to not use them over genesismuds whether you've already paid genesismuds or not.

I was on Infolaunch for free while I advertised for EvilEye then. Michael took the server down and a few months later, Infolaunch closed so I went to Genesismuds, at which time I prepaid my accounts. Now EvilEye is up again. Flame flame flame.
02 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 86th comment:
Cratylus said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

My beautiful 100th post GET!!!!!

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net/nopony.jpg

Sorry Crat, she stole post 100 from you.
02 Dec, 2008, Banner wrote in the 87th comment:
DavidHaley said:
Allow me to make a proposal: please stop feeding the troll, and let us end the silliness now. Michael is being perfectly reasonable, and in fact has been very receptive to the reservations expressed here. I'm not sure I see the use in further talking with Banner at present since he appears to be in lash-out mode right now. :sad:

Huh. I wonder why..
02 Dec, 2008, Davion wrote in the 88th comment:
This thread is deteriorating… Fizban.. Banner, if you guys want to continue duking it out, please do so in PM's. Those aren't monitored.
02 Dec, 2008, kiasyn wrote in the 89th comment:
….damn guys. damn.
02 Dec, 2008, ShadowsDawn wrote in the 90th comment:
DavidHaley said:

Quite agree with that. Michael's been a decent fellow in this, and has calmly made his points, which is admirable. I wish him luck in his project.
02 Dec, 2008, Banner wrote in the 91st comment:
Yeah, and I was decent up until I got attacked by everyone, and no one even cares. DavidHaley continues to patronize, Fizban continues insulting and attacking, I'm the victim and the attacker somehow? but whatever, I'm done. Have fun.

EDIT: And sorry about jumping on HK because I thought he was telling me off too, and sorry for flaming up your board but I'm defensive and don't deserve to be attacked. And I see Cratylus already attacked me again below, but its all in my head.
02 Dec, 2008, Cratylus wrote in the 92nd comment:
Wait!

I never found out what's up with "I love asian girls"!

:(

-Crat
http://tinyurl.com/iloveasiangirls
02 Dec, 2008, ShadowsDawn wrote in the 93rd comment:
Banner said:
Yeah, and I was decent up until I got attacked by everyone, and no one even cares. DavidHaley continues to patronize, Fizban continues insulting and attacking, I'm the victim and the attacker somehow? but whatever, I'm done. Have fun.

Noone would have cared had you not lashed out at HK for telling people to shut up and leave you alone.

Yes, the semantics of you using premier was not exactly neccessary, but biting HK's head off for defending you was utterly uncalled for, and is what strapped the rocket to this thread.
02 Dec, 2008, kiasyn wrote in the 94th comment:
Cratylus said:
Wait!

-Crat

Don't.
02 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 95th comment:
Cratylus said:
Wait!

-Crat

Oh no, I remember reading that thread a while ago because someone posted it on the tribalwars forums. That has to be the absolute best way to make a "meh" car look amazing compared to its surroundings.
02 Dec, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 96th comment:
Banner said:
Hades_Kane said:
…and if we were just looking to get rid of you or whatever, none of us would be bothered trying to explain to you what you clearly aren't seeing.

Trying to explain? Where? When you jumped on me and beat me to death? Ahahahaha.

Do you really want me to go through each post and reply showing you each instance of someone trying to explain to you?

Really, do you? Because I'll waste a bit of my time doing that.

At this point, you really seem to just be lashing out when there is no cause too. Luckily the owner of Evil Eye seems to have a much more level head and mature way of handling criticism than you do. Maybe you should step away from all of this for a bit and cool off, because you are just coming across angry at everyone when the majority of us have been doing our best to conduct ourselves in a reasonable manner. The way your behavior has degenerated at this point is simply fueling the one or two that may be actually attacking you. There's a lot to be said for walking away from a situation and being "the bigger man" and in this instance, you are making it harder and harder to see past the way you are acting. I'm not trying to rile you up, I'm offering genuine, heartfelt advice that I hope you'll take. At least put some consideration in letting yourself cool down a bit before posting again… I think you'll be glad that you did.
02 Dec, 2008, Davion wrote in the 97th comment:
02 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 98th comment:
kiasyn said:
Cratylus said:
Wait!

-Crat

Don't.

What? He's just trying to get another chance at a post # ending in 00.
02 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 99th comment:
But sadly
02 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 100th comment:
I'm not willing to let that happen. 100!!!
80.0/188