18 Jul, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hey Samson whats that screen cap out of that you posted in the other thread. I cannot pick what game its from. Mor info plix. HEHE
18 Jul, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 2nd comment:
The game engine is Oblivion, and the specific content is from a mod, apparentely.
18 Jul, 2008, Metsuro wrote in the 3rd comment:
Is the pc verison that much funner then the Xbox one… cause i loved it for my xbox just didn't like the fact i could only play for 6 hours before freezing.
18 Jul, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 4th comment:
I've never played the 360 version, but I highly enjoyed the PC version and can't wait for Fallout 3… been waiting several years for another Fallout game…
18 Jul, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 5th comment:
Well, that seems to be a difference right there… :wink: And the modding capability of the two might be different. I also have trouble imagining playing it without a mouse…
18 Jul, 2008, Metsuro wrote in the 6th comment:
TO me playing it with two joysticks made it easy, I loved being an archer with maxed sneak i'd just round around using my arrows that did 200 explosion damage to a 10 foot area, and go run around towns at night jump from a corner blow up 4-5 guards run away and repeat.
18 Jul, 2008, Guest wrote in the 7th comment:
David beat me to it. The game is Oblivion, the screen shot is content from a user mod called The Lost Spires. Probably the best user created quest mod I've ever played.

Since user created mods are not available on the Xbox, I'd have to say that the PC version would be more fun since you can't play stuff like Lost Spires on an Xbox ( legally anyway ).
0.0/7