17 Jan, 2008, Rojan QDel wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I run MOO-Cow Penguin Creations, a Free and Paid MUD Hosting provider.

I am soon upgrading my paid hosting server to a significantly more powerful dedicated server and am offering special deals in honor of the new server. I am offering 25% for any MUD or Web hosting package for any new paid customers! This is a fully dedicated server with cPanel, Fantastico, Enterprise-level spam protection and security. The 25% discount lasts for as long as you continue with the same package and is not compatible with the free domain offer or 2 months free for annual payments offer. If you are interested, you may e-mail me at owner@moocowpenguin.net to discuss a custom package quote or you can view our pre-built packages here: https://www.moocowpenguin.net/panel/orde...

NOTE: To receive a 25% off coupon code, you must contact me and tell me which package you plan on purchasing and I will e-mail you your personal coupon code.
17 Jan, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 2nd comment:
You might be interested in knowing that clicking on that link gives a 500 Internal Server Error message.
18 Jan, 2008, Rojan QDel wrote in the 3rd comment:
I'm aware, actually, and apologize. We're in the middle of a migration to our new dedicated server. We should be back up within the hour.
18 Jan, 2008, Rojan QDel wrote in the 4th comment:
The migration is complete and was a success. The site is back up and rolling. I apologize for the downtime.
20 Apr, 2008, Magus wrote in the 5th comment:
Hello, Rojan. Good to see you again.

I remember being on moocowpenguin with you and Warl0ck.
I also remember we had the LOTJ code. It was so cool. I'm suprised to see you here.

Talk to ya.
0.0/5