05 Dec, 2013, Kerishai wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Stardust & Lightblades is a fantasy/steampunk rp based mud currently in the building stages. We are with a few dedicated staff and are currently looking for more builders to work on content. The code is Diku/DoT based (currently in process of being reworked to a custom code).

The game is classless with a focus being on developing the character and discovering new skills and abilities through discovery and questing. There are many races including a remort system for special ones. The world lore has been largely fleshed out with details on the various continents and cultures, although there is still lots of room for suggestions, improvements, and personalization.

Stop in and see Naylor or Kerishai for details. If someone is not on to speak to, an in-game note can be sent or feel free to send me an email at kdarvit@gmail.com with any questions.

stardust.genesismuds.com
port: 4010
06 Dec, 2013, roguewombat wrote in the 2nd comment:
Stardust as in the Neil Gaiman world?
06 Dec, 2013, Kerishai wrote in the 3rd comment:
Unfortunately no :( It is a completely unique world/lore with a basis in traditional D&D style fantasy.
06 Dec, 2013, roguewombat wrote in the 4th comment:
hehe, no worries. No need to apologize for unique! :)

If you haven't seen Stardust the movie, I highly recommend it. Thought it was hilarious.

Edit: tried to access your MUD, but it seems to be offline.
06 Dec, 2013, Kerishai wrote in the 5th comment:
I've been trying to be on a lot or having our main coder/owner, Naylor be on for now because just recently there is a sneak in our code that is sometimes doing that. So it is being worked on a lot and trying to be fixed asap.
0.0/5