15 Jul, 2011, AppendixG wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hey, I'll keep this short and sweet, we've just set up a blog for the development of our MUD, Lockwood:

Appendix G: Development Blog

Right now, we've got some art up and a rough draft of the first part of one of the game's core texts. We're placing a lot of emphasis on creating a quality game for grown ups, where things are rarely black and white, where things aren't simple.

Our game world exists as an inclusion within the real world, a sort of universe within the universe. The universe, recognizing this foreign body inside it has dispatched technicians to destroy it and amalgamate its contents into itself. From each corner of the known continent (The Inhabitable Zone), giant creatures slowly devour the world, digesting it over the course of centuries and expelling it as Waste Lands.

The players will struggle to create definition within the Waste Lands, slowing the progress of these creatures by redefining the areas that have been rendered uncertain. This will be accomplished by establishing cities, organizations, trading posts and stations within the Waste Land itself.

We plan a lot of features and more historical texts than I'd care to think of at the moment. But, just wanted to put this out there!

We're always looking for more contributors, we've got about 5 people on staff currently working relentlessly to make thing thing happen but if anyone is interested in throwing their hat into the ring, feel free to send me an email at:

matt -at- appendixg.com
0.0/1