11 Oct, 2010, Atolmasoff wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Greetings all,

As the post's topic suggests, I'm looking for some people to help me out with my MUD. From all aspects, EXCEPT CODING. Post that every time, but people still ask for the position.

However…

What I mean by that, is I'm looking for Immortals of any kind. The MUD is not open, so RP and PR Immortals, need not apply if you hope to work with active players. We need areas first.

For my builders, I expect good descriptions, detailed areas, and to follow some object and mobile guidelines. These guidelines are going to be written up. I have the idea worked out in my head, just a matter of fine tuning.

Area themes can be whatever you wish. Within Reason.

I really wouldn't mind a pokmon area, but it would have to be GOOD. Well planned, thought out, and more than just object, mobiles and rooms. (I mean m/r/oPROGS)

Other than that, I'm hoping to build a fun MUD. Things you think a player would like. Economics, etc. Any suggestion is welcome. Even if you don't want to work, you are MORE THAN WELCOME TO LOG ON!

qmadvanced.mudhosting.net port 5500

You may also contact me on AIM at Andrew Tolmasoff, or by Email @ atolmasoff87@gmail.com

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

P.S. I have a full time job, and real life hobbies. I do plan on putting in a good amount of hours, but do not be surprised if I have a day or two where I disappear. (By that, I mean minor code modifications. I'll be online.)
0.0/1