26 May, 2010, Runter wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I skulk about this site a lot. Has a lot of low commitment games you can play with other people on the site. It's a 100% free. If anyone wants to play putt-putt or pool with me let me know. :)

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=4a3s
27 May, 2010, Igabod wrote in the 2nd comment:
Thanks, I'll check that out sometime when I get bored at work.
27 May, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 3rd comment:
Igabod said:
Thanks, I'll check that out sometime when I get bored at work.

Tsk tsk…back to being bored at work already?
28 May, 2010, Igabod wrote in the 4th comment:
not quite yet. I've been watching documentaries lately. I'm learning so much it's insane. I'm also learning that no matter how interested you are in quantum physics and string theory, they're still impossible to understand. I'm going nuts over documentaries but it's better than TV.
28 May, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 5th comment:
Igabod said:
not quite yet. I've been watching documentaries lately. I'm learning so much it's insane. I'm also learning that no matter how interested you are in quantum physics and string theory, they're still impossible to understand. I'm going nuts over documentaries but it's better than TV.

I see how it is. *sniffles*
28 May, 2010, Igabod wrote in the 6th comment:
Don't worry I'm not abandoning 7thplane. Just sidetracked for the moment. I'll run out of interesting documentaries soon I'm sure.
28 May, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 7th comment:
Igabod said:
Don't worry I'm not abandoning 7thplane. Just sidetracked for the moment. I'll run out of interesting documentaries soon I'm sure.

Probably for the best. As soon as you left, other players started showing up. :-p
28 May, 2010, Igabod wrote in the 8th comment:
lol hey is that supposed to be an insult!
28 May, 2010, Igabod wrote in the 9th comment:
If anybody is interested I'm watching a VERY interesting documentary right now on the humanzee (cross between chimp and human). It's at http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/oliver-ch... and is quite interesting so far in just the first 7 minutes.
0.0/9