14 Feb, 2010, DemonAlucard wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I'm currently running an SWR 2.0 mud and I have been discussing with our mud's coder about switching over to ASCII mapped planets and making it so the players don't have to actually build the planet itself but instead only need to build structures. I've been thinking about this change and was wondering what other people thought about it… we got a few ideas from empiremud but other then that its all pretty well just taking elements from SWR 2.0 and making them geared towards just building structures instead of building the whole planet basically from scratch.
15 Feb, 2010, Runter wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
DemonAlucard said:
I'm currently running an SWR 2.0 mud and I have been discussing with our mud's coder about switching over to ASCII mapped planets and making it so the players don't have to actually build the planet itself but instead only need to build structures. I've been thinking about this change and was wondering what other people thought about it… we got a few ideas from empiremud but other then that its all pretty well just taking elements from SWR 2.0 and making them geared towards just building structures instead of building the whole planet basically from scratch.

I don't know the specifics of the systems in question to really comment too much. However, in general I do try to avoid micromanagement as much as I can.
0.0/2