01 Feb, 2010, Valo wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I was wondering if anyone had the getattr() function softcode that is able to be used on MUX. I've tried looking elsewhere, but the code repository I usually go to has shut down. :sad: Any help will be appreciated.
01 Feb, 2010, Sandi wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
Do you mean the thing that works with SimpleMU and tinyfugue?

This should do it (be sure to remove the hard returns):

@link FugueEdit Plus = me

@set FugueEdit Plus = SAFE

&EDITPWORD FugueEdit Plus=$fugedset *:@fo me=@edit me/edit*=FugueEdit,%0;@pemit %#=FugEd password has been set to: %0

&EDIT4 FugueEdit Plus=$zxx *:think setq(0,[switch(%0,me,%#,here,%l,[locate(%#,%0,*)])]);@pemit %#=FugueEdit > @name %q0=[fullname(%q0)]

&EDIT3 FugueEdit Plus=$zx:@pemit %#=FugueEdit > &%vo %vn=[get(%vn/%vo)]

&EDIT2 FugueEdit Plus=$zx *:@switch %0=*/*,,{@vo me=%0;@pemit %#=FugueEdit > &%0 %vn=[get(%vn/%0)]}

&EDIT1 FugueEdit Plus=$zx */*:think setq(0,[switch(%0,me,%#,here,%l,[locate(%#,%0,*)])]);@vn me=%q0;@vo me=%1;@pemit %#=FugueEdit > &%1 %q0=[get(%q0/%1)]

@DESCRIBE FugueEdit Plus=New and improved (hopefully), with none of those annoying @fo or @tr delays.%rType: 'fuged help' 'fuged hints' and 'fuged setup'

@VR FugueEdit Plus=fugset

&FUGEDHINTS FugueEdit Plus=$fuged hints:@pemit %#=The similarity between 'zx' and 'ex' is not accidental. Once you have examined an attribute, it's an easy matter to recall the 'ex' command with control-p, skip back over it with transparent backspace, and change the "e" to "z".%r%rIt's a good idea to "set" the attr in your client's command history in its original condition by hitting return once before making edits. Then you can recall it if you don't like the changes you've made. :) %r%rOne handy thing you can do with 'zx' is @cpattr from MUSH to MUSH. 'zx' the attr you want to copy and hit return to set it as it is. Then '/world' to another MUSH, use 'control-p' to back through the command history and when the attr comes up, back space over it, change the dbref, hit return, and presto! Suddenly I find myself using \%! in commands and name(\%!) in descs, 'cause I never know what char may end up using the line I'm writing.%r%rRemember, if you change the name of an exit,%r'@edit <exitname>/*=<oldname>,<newname>'%ris still the easiest way to change all the attr's at once.%r%rCREDITS: Originally coded by van@TinyTim, I'm not sure who added 'zxx'.%rPorted and hacked by everyone, everywhere. Too many pirates to list. :)%rThis version enhanced and converted to SimpleMU by Sandi. PASSWORD code suggested by Amberyl's comment, "FugueEdit is the security problem from Hell."

&FUGEDHELP FugueEdit Plus=$fuged help:@pemit %#=%rzx <obj>/<attr> - This command will make <object>'s <attribute> your input.%rzx <attr> %b %b %b - Makes <attribute> of the last object edited the input.%rzx %b %b %b %b %b %b %b- Makes the last attribute edited the input again.%rzxx <obj>%b %b %b %b- Grabs the full name of <obj>. Useful for renaming exits.%r

&FUGEDSETUP FugueEdit Plus=$fuged setup:@pemit %#=This object is usable by TinyFugue and SimpleMU users, and people who can set a trigger in thier client to send to the command window. It uses MUSHcode to make TinyFugue/SimpleMU's /GRAB command more functional. It allows you to 'get' attributes from objects and put the contents into your client's input window for easy editing with your backspace keys. %r%r TinyFugue: Insert this line into your .tfrc file:%r%r%t/def -fg -p100 -t"PASSWORD > *"=/grab \%-2%r%rNote that this will not work if you're set NOSPOOF. If you are nospoof much of the time, include this line into your .tfrc file as well:%r%r%t/def -t"* PASSWORD > *"=/grab \%-3%r%rObviously, you type in your own PASSWORD. :)%r%rSimplMU: Under the Preferences/Configure dropdown menu you'll find "Change Grab Password". Click on that and enter your PASSWORD of choice.%r%rThen type 'fugedset PASSWORD'%rType 'fuged help' to see the commands.%r%rPLEASE NOTE: the FugEd uses the VN and VO registers to store the last obj/attr worked on, so be sure there is no conflict with other code on the object where you put these commands.%rThe object MUST be @set Inherit, (W for Penn Wiz's) so it should be locked, elocked, and ulocked to you. It no longer needs to be Quiet.%rTo adapt this to SimpleMU, set yourself Verbose and use /grab and /gexit to see the codes @pemit'd.
0.0/2