30 Aug, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 41st comment:
Votes: 0
Davion said:
It comes in pints!?
It comes in litres!?
…IT COMES IN BOOTS!?!?!?!!

And yes, that said with a Canadian "accent" ("eh?") was awesome.
30 Aug, 2009, KaVir wrote in the 42nd comment:
David Haley said:
You'd be more or less on par with Davion for distance traveled, although he wins because his flights bounced around the "left" coast for a while before going east to NY. :smile:

I thought Davion lived in Canada? New York is 6505 km (4042 miles) from Munich.
30 Aug, 2009, Dean wrote in the 43rd comment:
That boot. I'm quite jealous! :sad:
30 Aug, 2009, Vladaar wrote in the 44th comment:
With all the SERIOUS arguments here on mudbytes mixed with alcohol you'd think there
would've been a fist fight, or at least a challenge to the death in Dungeons and Dragons. Heh.
30 Aug, 2009, Davion wrote in the 45th comment:
KaVir said:
David Haley said:
You'd be more or less on par with Davion for distance traveled, although he wins because his flights bounced around the "left" coast for a while before going east to NY. :smile:

I thought Davion lived in Canada? New York is 6505 km (4042 miles) from Munich.

I do live in Canada! But the other side. It's about 4000km for me.
31 Aug, 2009, Noplex wrote in the 46th comment:
I feel quite horrible that I missed the boot, german food, and the second night of festivities. Unfortunately I coming back from a business meeting (which involved driving to a fro in tropical storm rain) and I ended up getting back to my apartment much too late to come into the city. So the next time we meet up (hoping the locals can do it more often than not) I owe everyone a beer boot - first round is on me. I also need to hear more stories about Davion's club bouncing days, and apparently another language - David and Crat were wooing me with their foreign language ninja skills (the only thing that Davion woo'd me with was 'Eh').

I'm glad that Crat and David are close, maybe we could set something up in a couple of months? I'm not sure the schedules of everyone. Although, I do know the pub to find David at now.
31 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 47th comment:
Although, I do know the pub to find David at now.

St. Andrews is an awesome place. The places to look for me are (in more or less this order) work, home, dojo, St Andrews. :tongue:

David and Crat were wooing me with their foreign language ninja skills (the only thing that Davion woo'd me with was 'Eh').

There was a French couple next to us at the Japanese restaurant; they were amused by our words in several languages and commenting on it until we broke out the French, at which point they were eerily quiet for the rest of the meal. :wink:

And yes, I'm up for this more often. If you show up in NYC and give me enough notice (not very long), we can work out a time to grab food or drinks. (And that's a logical or, not an exclusive or!)
31 Aug, 2009, Noplex wrote in the 48th comment:
David Haley said:
And yes, I'm up for this more often. If you show up in NYC and give me enough notice (not very long), we can work out a time to grab food or drinks. (And that's a logical or, not an exclusive or!)

Definitely. I'll keep you informed of when I'll be in the city. Looks to be Wednesdays/Thursdays until December.
31 Aug, 2009, Hanaisse wrote in the 49th comment:
Zeno said:
[ichat] Cratylus@Dead_Souls_Dev: so we're at a party with hot chicks
[ichat] Cratylus@Dead_Souls_Dev: and we're on a couch looking at the new mudbytes skin on my laptop
[ichat] Cratylus@Dead_Souls_Dev: just an update

That's just sad, lol
31 Aug, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 50th comment:
Vladaar said:
With all the SERIOUS arguments here on mudbytes mixed with alcohol you'd think there
would've been a fist fight, or at least a challenge to the death in Dungeons and Dragons. Heh.

There were a number of discussions involving MudBytes, modding etc but it no fistfights. :P
31 Aug, 2009, Runter wrote in the 51st comment:
I'm glad to hear you guys had a good time. Wish I could have been there. Some of the posts here made my giggle.
31 Aug, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 52nd comment:
British guy: So you must be American.
Davion: Them fightin' words! You must be Australian.
31 Aug, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 53rd comment:
Zeno said:
British guy: So you must be American.
Davion: Them fightin' words! You must be Australian.

rofl
31 Aug, 2009, Dean wrote in the 54th comment:
Lol.
40.0/54