24 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I've been watching a bunch of westerns lately and it got me wondering if there are any muds based on the wild west of America. I'd really enjoy playing a gun slinging bandit or a noble local sheriff.

If anybody knows of any muds with this theme please do share. If not then I might get a group of individuals together and make one myself one of these days.

[edit to add] I'm not looking for mushes, I'm looking for an actual mud with combat systems and whatnot. I'm not so fond of RP that I want to RP every single thing down to the combat.
25 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 2nd comment:
hmm nobody knows of any? maybe this post just got bumped off the recent posts list too quickly. I know it's not proper netiquet but I'm posting this just to put it back on the recent posts list.
25 Jul, 2009, Lobotomy wrote in the 3rd comment:
I don't know of any myself, no, but I've also never looked for one. It does strike me as odd that there wouldn't be at least one such mud out there.
25 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 4th comment:
well there's one that's a mush called colorado dreams, and it has a decent description that makes me want to play it, but I truly hate the mechanics of mushes. I'm looking for one that has rom or smaug as a base code.
0.0/4