24 Aug, 2006, Gatz wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I received this when I tried to put in my banner to my MUD Listing.

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Is that some snazzy way of saying "It's too big idiot!" I figured if my deminsions were a tad off they would be auto-sized or something. I scoured the forums and help and didn't see any topics about this. So, I figured I'd post one.
24 Aug, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 2nd comment:
it is suppose to be resized to fit the 250 by 80 dimentions, if it is too big… *shrug* wonder if they changed it so it will not take them it they are too big anymore…
24 Aug, 2006, Gatz wrote in the 3rd comment:
I also noticed my MUD isn't 'listed' anymore anywhere except when I go to manage. Shouldn't I be able to at least see it when I go Diku->Merc->SMAUG? Or search for it by name…I dunno if they are related but I figured I'd throw it out there.
24 Aug, 2006, Davion wrote in the 4th comment:
Silly bugs ;) Try it again and tell me if the same thing happens. I'm pretty sure I fixed it.
24 Aug, 2006, Davion wrote in the 5th comment:
Yes. It wasn't approved yet! But it is now. Seemed I forgot a place where an annoucment to us has to happen. It's set and should work fine now.
24 Aug, 2006, Conner wrote in the 6th comment:
No, once you submit a change, you no longer see your listing except in the manage page until it's been approved. But if your banner's been approved it'll still show up in the random rotation… at least, as I understand it.
0.0/6