18 Nov, 2008, elanthis wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Dean said:
As for where would assassins spend their gold? I'm no assassin so I would have no clue where that ilk would spend their purse of gold. Any ideas? :lol:

The same place everyone else spends their gold: taverns and brothels.
19 Nov, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 22nd comment:
elanthis said:

You mean like Desele's House of Earthly Delights in Suran? :P
19 Nov, 2008, Dean wrote in the 23rd comment:
Kayle said:
elanthis said:

You mean like Desele's House of Earthly Delights in Suran? :P

I'd forgot about Desele's joint. Probaly because I'd wiped it out after I'd decided the dancers weren't really taking a liking to me. :evil:
19 Nov, 2008, Igabod wrote in the 24th comment:
heh i did the same thing on my first character, not realizing that i needed the place for a couple different quests. the dancer in the middle was looking at me funny and i was REALLY drunk. Funny thing is she died with a smile on her face…
19 Nov, 2008, Ssolvarain wrote in the 25th comment:
Best place in the game with the beautiful bodies mod! There were also some interesting bars, clubs and general brothel mods that made the game more interesting, too.

Not nearly as much fun as marching into the gay club (Edit: It's just a very convenient location with many people dancing, not any form of gay bashing. I take offense to people dancing in my FPS games. Especially when one is wearing a gimp suit. How can I NOT do it?!) in Postal 2, though. Splash gas in front of the exit and lighting it before anyone freaks out. Course… when they do freak out it's a beautiful thing! They all run for the exit, straight through the fire and into the street. Flaming people everywhere… people shooting eachother… World… on fire…. :grinning:

I think I have problems…

Anyways, back to Elderscrolls!
20.0/25