08 Jun, 2013, Nova wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I am lookin for double exp snippet for dbz circle code anyone got one? Or where i can fine one..Thanks

Owner of Dragonball Mystic
09 Jun, 2013, Tyche wrote in the 2nd comment:
Here's one:

if (double_exp) ch->exp = exp * 2;
09 Jun, 2013, Lyanic wrote in the 3rd comment:
You expect someone to figure out that unwieldy line of code, Tyche? Also, you forgot all the rainbow colored update messages that alert players to double experience lasting over 9000 more minutes!!
09 Jun, 2013, Omega wrote in the 4th comment:
Lyanic said:
You expect someone to figure out that unwieldy line of code, Tyche? Also, you forgot all the rainbow colored update messages that alert players to double experience lasting over 9000 more minutes!!

LOL! Its over 9000!!!!!
09 Jun, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 5th comment:
Who the hell is the target audience for a DBZ mud?
10 Jun, 2013, Lundex wrote in the 6th comment:
Rarva.Riendf said:

Those who love the Dragonball Z and would like to play in a virtual world that is themed as such.
10 Jun, 2013, quixadhal wrote in the 7th comment:
Lundex said:
Rarva.Riendf said:

Those who love the Dragonball Z and would like to play in a virtual world that is themed as such.

11 Jun, 2013, Dean wrote in the 8th comment:
quixadhal said:
Lundex said:
Rarva.Riendf said:

Presumably mudders who like DBZ or are looking for an experience that is different from Generic Fantasy MUD #1209.
11 Jun, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 9th comment:
People who like dbz and to read and to play a mud. Some of this seems so weird put in the same sentence, that is why I ask.
Oh, and all this in 2013.
oh and is a dbz fight on a mud should last like…over 9000days :)?

(I like dragon ball and I think the first serie is a good playground for a mud especially with the ball quest, but dbz…really ?)
11 Jun, 2013, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 10th comment:
I think the whole point of a MUD is to linger in whichever fantasy you love most. In my case, there aren't enough good Star Trek MUDs out there. I think Star Trek as a universe has much more to offer than say generic medieval fantasy. "Let the boy have his DBZ MUD!" - Chris Farley voice
11 Jun, 2013, Orrin wrote in the 11th comment:
JohnnyStarr said:
I think the whole point of a MUD is to linger in whichever fantasy you love most. In my case, there aren't enough good Star Trek MUDs out there. I think Star Trek as a universe has much more to offer than say generic medieval fantasy. "Let the boy have his DBZ MUD!" - Chris Farley voice

It's funny I was chatting with someone only yesterday about a possible Star Trek MUD as the only ones I've seen are of the MUX/MUSH variety.
12 Jun, 2013, Tyche wrote in the 12th comment:
Lyanic said:
You expect someone to figure out that unwieldy line of code, Tyche?

I dunno.
I was going with the notion that the OP might instead think about what they want, think about how it all might work,
and then attempt to code it themselves.
12 Jun, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 13th comment:
I was going with the notion that the OP might instead think about what they want, think about how it all might work,
and then attempt to code it themselves.

The keyword here is dbz :)
12 Jun, 2013, Hades_Kane wrote in the 14th comment:
Geez, what a warm welcome guys.

You know, it is possible for a DBZ game to be good and with tactful use of color, I've seen it myself.

And sure, that might be a simple bit of code for most of us, but we all start somewhere.

There was no need for this ugliness.
12 Jun, 2013, plamzi wrote in the 15th comment:
Hades_Kane said:

You know, it is possible for a DBZ game to be good and with tactful use of color, I've seen it myself.

And sure, that might be a simple bit of code for most of us, but we all start somewhere.

The boredom overtook us
and he began to speak…

"The Gambler"
12 Jun, 2013, Kline wrote in the 16th comment:
Hades_Kane said:

I feel like I should jump on the "beat the OP" train here because he sent me a PM asking me to be a builder. Completely unsolicited. I haven't even posted recently so I can only assume he farmed my name from the online users list or general members list. Someone too ignorant to even research "how" to do a simple double exp modification (asking "how do I do this" instead of "I tried to do this, it didn't work, what did I do wrong" is a big difference) who also sends out unsolicited bulk/spam private messages to help him is someone I'd rather not see frequenting this site.
12 Jun, 2013, plamzi wrote in the 17th comment:
Kline said:
I feel like I should jump on the "beat the OP" train here because he sent me a PM asking me to be a builder. Completely unsolicited. I haven't even posted recently so I can only assume he farmed my name from the online users list or general members list. Someone too ignorant to even research "how" to do a simple double exp modification (asking "how do I do this" instead of "I tried to do this, it didn't work, what did I do wrong" is a big difference) who also sends out unsolicited bulk/spam private messages to help him is someone I'd rather not see frequenting this site.

Did the PM he send you have a subject line? Because he didn't honor me with one :(
12 Jun, 2013, Kline wrote in the 18th comment:
plamzi said:
Did the PM he send you have a subject line? Because he didn't honor me with one :(

toolbag said:
hey
13 Jun, 2013, quixadhal wrote in the 19th comment:
I didn't get a PM… I can only assume I'm not the target audience for a dbz MUD.

*whew*
13 Jun, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 20th comment:
@Quix *high five*
0.0/73