08 Feb, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hey everyone!

Well, as you might have noticed, last weekend was Ye Olde Superbowle, and thus I was concentrating on making (and eating) chili instead of paying any attention to meeting time. :)

This week, I'd like to say that I will be here and awake to fend off all those nasty questions you all have for me. However, I may not make it back in time to hit 7pm, and since people tend to show up a bit late anyways, I'd like to go ahead and move our time forward to 9pm.

Unless something really odd happens, I should be home in plenty of time to get things going by then, and it's rare that we have enough to actually talk about for more than a couple hours. That gives us east-coast people time to get to bed, and leaves you west coast people a few hours to raid before bedtime.

So, crossing my fingers ahead of time…..

shadowlord.org:2000, 9pm EST.

This week's topic of amusements…. why Lope's colour code is NOT self-consistent!
13 Feb, 2009, BleaS wrote in the 2nd comment:
I'll try connecting again this Sunday and see if the firewall on my side is blocking your returned connection.
07 Mar, 2009, ghasatta wrote in the 3rd comment:
Word up! I am back from overseas and more tan for my troubles (can't you tell???).

I see that there haven't been any SVN revisions made lately. What's new? Besides arguing about escape characters…
07 Mar, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 4th comment:
Not a lot, I've been spending some time doing the job-hunt thing, and some time killing virtual elves with virtual bullets to make the lack of success less annoying. :)

I am tinkering around with a system to map 24-bit truecolour down to xterm-256 colour and ANSI mode, and might just use that for RaM's colour system. I'm currently liking the idea of using $<FFD0D0>, $<AntiqueWhite>, and $[chat] as a tagging mechanism. I would use the same delimiters, but then you couldn't make channels with the names of any of the colours from X11's rgb.txt – which might not matter anyways.
0.0/4