18 Jan, 2009, Idealiad wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Thanks to the hard work of Raesanos and the cooperation of mud sites (including this one, thanks guys!) I'm happy to bring you MUD reading, a new RSS mud news site.

MUD reading can keep you up with what's going on at the mud sites you know about, clue you in to new mud sites, and help introduce your friends to the mudding community.

For the moment I'm announcing this site only here and at TMS. Your help in suggesting sites to add or reporting bugs would be great, and all feedback is welcome!
19 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 2nd comment:
www.godwars.net and www.smaugmuds.org would be my two suggestions. This is a great idea, it'll help bring in new mudders and it keeps the old mudders well informed. Thanks for this.
19 Jan, 2009, Zenn wrote in the 3rd comment:
Throw in Iguanadons.net and mudnews.blogspot.com.
19 Jan, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 4th comment:
Iguanadons.net isn't a MU* related site.
19 Jan, 2009, Tyche wrote in the 5th comment:
I assume these are Mud sites with RSS feeds?

The forums and wiki sites in my sig have feeds.
19 Jan, 2009, Kline wrote in the 6th comment:
www.ackmud.net has a feed. A very quiet one, but it's still there :)
19 Jan, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 7th comment:
MudBytes is listed on there… right? :P
19 Jan, 2009, Davion wrote in the 8th comment:
We're having… issues :P. If we just tossed our RSS Feed in there, we'd simply bump everyone off the list. We seem to be slightly busier than the rest. So I whipped up an active-topics only feed, but it's having issues with the & part of the URL it seems. Greg'll figure it out! I'm sure.
20 Jan, 2009, Idealiad wrote in the 9th comment:
Yeah, we were discussing that pesky & the other day ;D – I thought we had it beat, perhaps not yet.

Thanks for all the further suggestions guys.
20 Jan, 2009, Kelvin wrote in the 10th comment:
Got another codebase RSS feed for our development Google Group. Guess this could go under Forums or MUD Site:
http://groups.google.com/group/evennia/f...

This is for: http://evennia.com
Which is a Python based MUD Server.
01 Feb, 2009, ven wrote in the 11th comment:
Wow great idea I think!
0.0/11