02 Nov, 2008, Guest wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Heh. I just had someone remind me that the clock change is in less than 2 hours for me here on the west coast. Given that I'm talking to someone on the east coast, it's already happened for him. So folks, don't forget to set back your clocks if they don't already do that for you!

And for the love of God, someone create a petition to abolish this insanity once and for all!
02 Nov, 2008, Runter wrote in the 2nd comment:
Samson said:
And for the love of God, someone create a petition to abolish this insanity once and for all!

I don't know about you but it saves me a lot of money on my expensive candles I exclusively use to light my house in the evenings.
02 Nov, 2008, quixadhal wrote in the 3rd comment:
Yaaaa. Ven I geets up too milk da cowz in da summer, it be too bright widout daylight savin' time! Wid it, I geets extra time to slack off behind da barn afore dee sun setz an I geets me daily whippin' fer slackin' off.
02 Nov, 2008, Pedlar wrote in the 4th comment:
You all scare me. One lights his house with candles, and the other is a german accented farmer.
02 Nov, 2008, Conner wrote in the 5th comment:
All made possible by the generous contributions of sponsors like The Department of Standards and the Bureau of Weights and Measures.. and don't forget that today's show was brought to you by the letters D, S, & T! :wink:
03 Nov, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 6th comment:
Conner said:
All made possible by the generous contributions of sponsors like The Department of Standards and the Bureau of Weights and Measures.. and don't forget that today's show was brought to you by the letters D, S, & T! :wink:

And by the number 7.
03 Nov, 2008, quixadhal wrote in the 7th comment:
So….

Since everyone says that the "real" work in corporate America gets done on the golf courses, and the golf lobby is the REAL reason we still have DST…. does that mean even LESS work will get done for the next 6 months?

Is that possible?
0.0/7