31 Jul, 2008, Gamegoofs wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hello I'm new to all this. I have a database and I uploaded TinyMUCK to it but when I go to connect nothing happens can someone please guide me to the point where I can start the coding or tell me what needs to be done?
01 Aug, 2008, Madiku wrote in the 2nd comment:
If possible could you explain a little more about the problem, Which database? Like a host of some sort? And when you say connect, i assume you have already successfully started the mud with the startup, and is running? If this database is on your computer or a friends computer, it may be a routing/port forwarding issue, or even firewall. Also make sure you have your hostname/ip address and port correct. You can reply here or send me a Message on MSN Madiku@gmail.com, or my AIM, which is PSPMadiku.
01 Aug, 2008, Gamegoofs wrote in the 3rd comment:
I got a free host from www.moocowpenguin.net No the MUCK is currently not running. I upload TinyMUCK files to the server but I don't know if I need to do something else to begin.
02 Aug, 2008, Madiku wrote in the 4th comment:
Alright well if you can, try to get me on one of my Messengers and I will help you out, or just pm me. Ill help you get everything set up, ill walk you through it all.
0.0/4