01 Oct, 2008, Conner wrote in the 41st comment:
Votes: 0
So, the goal is to make a new "Big 3" of mudding by including SmaugFUSS, tbaMUD, and RaM?
Maybe we can get collegiate style sweatshirts made up for our favorite of the three.. I expect the RaM team would have it easy there, they could just borrow Dodge's logo, and maybe even one of their slogans as well… :tongue: :wink:

01 Oct, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 42nd comment:
quixadhal said:
RAM – Rivers AND MUD.

We're trying to make a cleaner ROM, so cleaning the rivers makes sense, as long as we keep the MUD too. Besides, we all know RAM is faster than ROM.

If your trying to clean the rivers of mud, wouldn't you want a Dredge. I do like the project name add my vote of non importance to the list as well.
01 Oct, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 43rd comment:
Sorry FUSS, but you get to be Ford. I refuse to be called a fucked over repaired dodge.
02 Oct, 2008, quixadhal wrote in the 44th comment:
Well, we do use GNU tools…

Although their latest compiler makes THIS... a more likely mascot image….

And this guy doesn't seem to mind being stuck in your typical MUD room…

You are standing in a grassy field. You can see grasslands extending for miles in all directions.
A small, muddy river breaks up the monotony to the north, and a few hills struggle to break
the horizon beyond the lake.
02 Oct, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 45th comment:
That link… "http://ubuntusatanic.org/wallpapers/SE-B..."

Ubuntu "Satanic"? :stare:

EDIT: homepage NSFW, as I just found out!
02 Oct, 2008, quixadhal wrote in the 46th comment:
LOL, I didn't even go to the homepage! I just searched images.google.com for "gnu goat", it was #2. Not sure what that says…. :devil:
02 Oct, 2008, Conner wrote in the 47th comment:
At the least, it says what google thinks about what the rest of us think about the newest version of gcc. :wink:
40.0/47