16 Sep, 2008, Chris Bailey wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I just came across a post on TMC that I found very interesting. A lot of you have probably already seen it but I thought I would post a link to that information anyhow.

A Graph detailing the amount of players connected to monitored muds.
16 Sep, 2008, Sandi wrote in the 2nd comment:
We have a thread here that gets into the mechanics of it a bit: MudGamers

MudStats is nicely done, and there's some interesting things to ponder. For instance, while it often seems that WoD games rule MUSHing because of the sheer number of them, it turns out they're mostly empty. :) (well, that's a bit extreme, but the 8 WoT games have more players than the 31 WoD games)
16 Sep, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 3rd comment:
It's interesting that they have a "fantasy" genre as separate from many sub-fantasy genres, e.g. Tolkien, Forgotten Realms, etc. Same for the Fantasy/Sci-Fi genre, as separate from Pern (which I assume is the Dragon Lords of Pern?). It's also kind of amusing to see what the top four categories are. :smile:

What category would a Dikurivative fall under: MOO, MUX, MUCK, "other"…?
16 Sep, 2008, Chris Bailey wrote in the 4th comment:
I was a little thrown off by the subcategories they chose as well. I think a Diku-deriv would be considered "other". The site seems to cater to moo/mux/mush/muck games so I'm assuming all "muds" are others. =)
16 Sep, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 5th comment:
Other indeed:

AardwolfMUD aardmud.org 4000 Fantasy UP Other Unknown 326 306 388 204 Unknown
16 Sep, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 6th comment:
I got my own genre. :P
"InuYasha and Bleach"
16 Sep, 2008, lspiderl wrote in the 7th comment:
Zeno said:
I got my own genre. :P
"InuYasha and Bleach"

love inuysha and love bleach

still dont see how they go together lol ;)
16 Sep, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 8th comment:
I was actually referring to the stat website. They created that genre just for me. :P

But if you're still curious how they go together, that's answered in the Bleach FAQ.
0.0/8