06 Sep, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 61st comment:
Votes: 0
Davion said:
Hades_Kane said:
Zeno said:
Azureus = win.

I hate Vuze too, but did you know there's an option to only use "Azureus"?

Ooh, ooh… where!?!

I was just remarking not half an hour ago to my girlfriend that I hate Vuze and that she should be glad she never upgraded on her computer. Kinda funny to pop in here and that's a topic of conversation.

I might be using an ancient version of it as well…

I don't have it in front of me (also a dedicated Azureus user!), but under view, I believe it's called 'advanced' ;)

Ah, I thought you meant you could negate the Vuze Content Layer altogether. Already I do the view->advanced->my torrents…. I thought there was to completely get rid of the Vuze stuff :p

Thanks though!
06 Sep, 2008, Mabus wrote in the 62nd comment:
I have noticed a few Chrome issues when doing a right-click copy or paste. Specifically, it seems to get funky around [] characters on a copy, and on a paste I had it refuse to paste where I had clicked (and instead highlighted an area two lines away).

Possibly forum-specific, but just thought I would note the small issue.
06 Sep, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 63rd comment:
Hades_Kane said:
Davion said:
Hades_Kane said:
Zeno said:
Azureus = win.

I hate Vuze too, but did you know there's an option to only use "Azureus"?

Ooh, ooh… where!?!

I was just remarking not half an hour ago to my girlfriend that I hate Vuze and that she should be glad she never upgraded on her computer. Kinda funny to pop in here and that's a topic of conversation.

I might be using an ancient version of it as well…

I don't have it in front of me (also a dedicated Azureus user!), but under view, I believe it's called 'advanced' ;)

Ah, I thought you meant you could negate the Vuze Content Layer altogether. Already I do the view->advanced->my torrents…. I thought there was to completely get rid of the Vuze stuff :p

Thanks though!

I don't know what I did, but I don't see a hint of Vuze on mine. In fact under View there is no "advanced", so I do think I disabled Vuze somehow.
06 Sep, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 64th comment:
Ok, because of the great amount of peer pressure shown in this thread i took the plunge and downloaded Chrome and gave it a whorl. I cant say that i'm am impressed with the UI, sure its all modern and stuff but it just changes my work flow too much for me to feel comfortable. I have used Netscape and FF for so long now that it just feels right how i use it. I know where everything is and it does just about everything that i require from a browser, even if FF3 seems to have a broken bookmarks editor.
07 Sep, 2008, Guest wrote in the 65th comment:
Well lets look at it this way. Google did really well for a first time beta release. As far as I'm concerned some minor polish issues and they're going to have a real winner on their hands. Something to give serious competition to both FF and IE. They also demonstrate they're not afraid to say "hey, we screwed up" by rescinding the oppressive EULA provisions. That's not something I've ever witnessed Microsoft do in 20 years time.
07 Sep, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 66th comment:
Maybe in a couple of years I'll give Chrome a try.

I'm happy w/ Firefox :p

I still haven't downloaded Firefox 3 yet, though. Getting used to it at work before I make my mind up about downloading it at home.
17 Sep, 2008, Zenn wrote in the 67th comment:
I know this is a dead thread.. but..

I got rick rolled the other day. Using Chrome. When you try to close the browser, it automatically creates pop ups with the lyric to stop you doing so. Apparently Chrome has this neat little check box that if you get a bunch of messages like that from a site, it will prevent it from sending more. So. Chrome even protects you from Rick Rolls!!!
:tongue:
60.0/67