15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 61st comment:
Votes: 0
Conner said:
No, we're not that bad, just one of the imms every couple of hours sends out a polite request for votes, but we don't solicit donations nor demand votes. *shrug*

And if he could get around to things on his todo list, then it would on go out once a day maybe twice…
15 Jun, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 62nd comment:
Then there's no problems with you. It's the automated "Go vote now!" stuff that's a huge pain in the ass.
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 63rd comment:
Midboss said:
Then there's no problems with you. It's the automated "Go vote now!" stuff that's a huge pain in the ass.

Thats good to know… :smile:
15 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 64th comment:
I agree, it's nice to know we haven't been engaging in practices that the community frowns on.
15 Jun, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 65th comment:
Erh, I wouldn't call myself a representative of the community. I'm the guy that's trying to do everything _differently_.<.<
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 66th comment:
:lol: LOL Your part of the community right? Doesn't that make you one of the representatives of it? :wink:
15 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 67th comment:
Shhh! I'm not sure he wants to know that. ;)
15 Jun, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 68th comment:
LOL Your part of the community right? Doesn't that make you one of the representatives of it?

…I am so sad now.
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 69th comment:
LOL Why not? Your one of them too, right? :tongue:
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 70th comment:
Midboss said:
…I am so sad now.

ROFL sorry that I made you sad :cry:
15 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 71st comment:
Dragona said:
LOL Why not? Your one of them too, right? :tongue:

Now you've done it, the cat's outta the bag.. next thing you know we'll all be getting IMs from newbies asking for coding help.. I'll just refer them all to you. :cool:
15 Jun, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 72nd comment:
Speaking of that, someone should write some coding tutorials for the articles section.-nudges Davion-
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 73rd comment:
Conner said:
Now you've done it, the cat's outta the bag.. next thing you know we'll all be getting IMs from newbies asking for coding help.. I'll just refer them all to you. :cool:

Who me? I have to go to you, Remcon, or Halcyon to get things done… and still argue with you guys to get it the way I want it, or anything near the way I want it… Why would anyone come to me about coding?
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 74th comment:
Midboss said:
Speaking of that, someone should write some coding tutorials for the articles section.-nudges Davion-

Hey yeah that would be cool… maybe I can learn from them then… :grinning:
15 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 75th comment:
Midboss said:
Oh, you don't want him doing that, then some of us might actually learn to code!

(On a related side note, I was planning on writing up the steps to change Smaug's channel system to use extended BVs instead of BVs and Samson already said he thought it was a good idea for a submission to the aforementioned articles section, so there may be something there soon afterall.)
15 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 76th comment:
Dragona said:
Conner said:

Who me? I have to go to you, Remcon, or Halcyon to get things done… and still argue with you guys to get it the way I want it, or anything near the way I want it… Why would anyone come to me about coding?
They used to come to me until I started getting to be able to actually answer their questions, it must be your turn by now.
15 Jun, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 77th comment:
I'd put something together, but… I'm not too good at teaching. Not that I'm all that spectacular a coder to begin wtih.
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 78th comment:
Conner said:
(On a related side note, I was planning on writing up the steps to change Smaug's channel system to use extended BVs instead of BVs and Samson already said he thought it was a good idea for a submission to the aforementioned articles section, so there may be something there soon afterall.)

:sad: but I can't learn from that one it is already done on Land of Legends… Have to have more, more … Lots more *cackle*
15 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 79th comment:
Conner said:
They used to come to me until I started getting to be able to actually answer their questions, it must be your turn by now.

Is that cause they came to you with the question and then told you how to do it?
15 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 80th comment:
Midboss said:
I'd put something together, but… I'm not too good at teaching. Not that I'm all that spectacular a coder to begin wtih.

Yeah, I'm far better at fumbling through my code and then getting help fixing it from Remcon, Samson, etc than at teaching code, but I've already done the changeover of my channels and it seemed a worthwhile thing make notes of at the time. :lol:
60.0/143