27 Aug, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 161st comment:
Votes: 0
You're also seriously derailing this thread, and demonstrating further why a lot of us dislike the idea of you playing moderator.
27 Aug, 2008, Zenn wrote in the 162nd comment:
Derailing the thread with horrible attempts at humor was kind of the point, to try and prevent further argument..

Also:

Zenn said:
I find it kinda funny that people think I'm taking advantage of the situation to get power. :rolleyes:

I could care less. The only reason I would want power on a community site would be if I was ..

1) A forum bully who wanted to push people around for no particular reason.

2) Actively involved in the development of said site.

I am not power hungry, I do not want to be a moderator. Here. Let's put it this way.

I, Zenn, hereby swear on my honor that I will never pursue a position as a moderator on the MUDBytes community

Quote me. Satisified? Kthxbye.
27 Aug, 2008, Lobotomy wrote in the 163rd comment:
Zenn said:
My dragon will eat you now. (picture)

So…Samson is a Cylon Centurion then? :stare:

Zenn said:
I am not power hungry, I do not want to be a moderator. Here. Let's put it this way.

I, Zenn, hereby swear on my honor that I will never pursue a position as a moderator on the MUDBytes community

Quote me. Satisified? Kthxbye.

Going to need a signed and notorized copy, in triplicate. One for public reference, two for safe keeping and redundancy which will be kept seperate from one another in maximum security facilities behind indestructible vault doors that require both of a set of two keys to open. The location of one of them will be known for fairness, while the other will remain classified and be illegal to even speak of in any capacity. A coalition of the top military nations of the world will be subpeona'd to guard both locations around the clock with the highest and most destructive weaponry available - units of conventional forces for the public location, special forces for the (classified); refusal will not be an option. Lastly, if there are aliens, they'll be in on it too because it's the way of their culture - don't question it! :alien:

Plus, you have yet to pinky swear! :mad:
27 Aug, 2008, Guest wrote in the 164th comment:
That's a Cylon? It looked a bit more like a Cyberman from Dr. Who. I guess it could be either one. No worries though. I've been eaten by a dragon once before, hence the undead state of my existence as an Iguanadon.
27 Aug, 2008, Zenn wrote in the 165th comment:
Skippy just isn't that frightening anymore. I should retire him to a beach in Malibu. :sad:

On that note, g'night.

- Zenn

P.S.: My name should tell you something. I'm a robot. Zero Emissions, No Noise. Has to be a robot! =P

So.. does that mean Skippy's eating ME? BAD SKIPPY.
27 Aug, 2008, kiasyn wrote in the 166th comment:
someone sum up the last 4 pages for me, i dont have time to read this :(!

edit: perhaps we should hire a moderator to handle just the long threads :p
27 Aug, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 167th comment:
To sum it up?

I clarified what I meant, and that others are in favor of moderation, just less of it I guess? Or moderation that takes a "warn first, lock later" kind of approach. That misunderstanding seemed cleared up.

Samson and Cratylus were going back and forth over a couple of things, but they just agreed to disagree.

DavidHaley was saying Samson confused disagreement w/ disrespect, Samson took that literally, DavidHaley pointed out earlier posts to try to clarify what he meant as opposed to what was literally said in that single instance, Samson saw a logical flaw in that…. they went back and forth on that for a bit until Zenn's dragon ate one or both of them.

I think that about sums it up?
27 Aug, 2008, Sandi wrote in the 168th comment:
Bravo!
27 Aug, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 169th comment:
FWIW and at the risk of being consumed by a dragon :wink: the reference to the previous post wasn't meant to replace, but to add – the ideas were complementary, not opposing.

EDIT: fixed evil, evil spelling mistake.
27 Aug, 2008, Cratylus wrote in the 170th comment:
Hades_Kane said:
I think that about sums it up?

I would just add that the heavens did not fall.

-Crat
29 Aug, 2008, Zenn wrote in the 171st comment:
Bump. Adminnnnnnnz?
29 Aug, 2008, Cratylus wrote in the 172nd comment:
Zenn said:
Bump. Adminnnnnnnz?

Heh. Just when everyone had breathed a sigh of relief.

I think Davion made his intent pretty clear. Seems to me the plan
is just to take things easier.

Given that really this joint is (normally) pretty low-traffic, I don't see
a whole lot of point in extra mods…I wouldn't hold my breath
waiting for them.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net
29 Aug, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 173rd comment:
Zenn said:
Bump. Adminnnnnnnz?

Way to be patient.
29 Aug, 2008, Zenn wrote in the 174th comment:
*peers at previous pages for Davion's post, and does not find it. Must be blind*
29 Aug, 2008, Cratylus wrote in the 175th comment:
Zenn said:
*peers at previous pages for Davion's post, and does not find it. Must be blind*

http://mudbytes.net/index.php?a=topic&am...

-Crat
29 Aug, 2008, Conner wrote in the 176th comment:
Cratylus said:
Zenn said:
Bump. Adminnnnnnnz?

Heh. Just when everyone had breathed a sigh of relief.

Amen to that!
29 Aug, 2008, kiasyn wrote in the 177th comment:
Zenn said:
Bump. Adminnnnnnnz?

????? did i miss something
29 Aug, 2008, Conner wrote in the 178th comment:
kiasyn said:
Zenn said:
Bump. Adminnnnnnnz?

????? did i miss something

Nope, only Zenn did. :wink:
29 Aug, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 179th comment:
I think that someone is pushing to make this thread Ultra Epic on the Cratylus 100 post scale.
29 Aug, 2008, kiasyn wrote in the 180th comment:
So guys, I don't think anyone ever answered me, why do we need more moderators?

inb4 shitstorm
160.0/215