16 Mar, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 81st comment:
Votes: 0
The_Fury said:
What procedures are there going to be to deal with the next Circa, Cratalass or Tommi even? My point being that there will always be an idiot to replace the last one and that it might be prudent to have a plan and for others to know how to make a complaint and to whom to send it, plus how it will be dealt with. Just so its clear to all.

Given recent activities, this is a rather ironic comment. Especially given that your recent actions on the network have made me think that maybe I need to get around to drafting a set of guidelines for conduct on the network, or just removing the current problem.
16 Mar, 2009, The_Fury wrote in the 82nd comment:
As i have said to you and others, if i am breaking any rules of the channel, then let me know and i will modify what i am doing to fulfill the requirements of those rules.
16 Mar, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 83rd comment:
I think it's clear beyond clear that you were breaking at the very least the spirit of the channels, and were all too happy to admit yourself that you were deliberately behaving in a petty and annoying manner. I don't think anybody wants people deliberately being spiteful or childish, don't you?
80.0/83