08 Jul, 2008, Avaeryn wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Yes, but if you flip it upside down it only has one handhold and one free-wheeling digit. Half would be lost if an attempt to pick it up were made. As for pies, is it pumpkin? If so, then the form would be pie crust–or technically pie pan.

Hmmm yes, just when you thought I had fallen into a dark void somewhere, I returned :) Wheedle! College has not killed me (yet). Give it time though :P
08 Jul, 2008, Conner wrote in the 22nd comment:
Pumpkin pie is good… :tongue:

Wow so you really didn't go away for good on us, I'm glad to hear that. But, I must ask, how ever did you know that I'd assumed either college had killed you or that you'd fallen into a dark void somewhere? :wink:

Btw, if you have time, come visit my mud and Dragona or I will help you waste your free time playing guinea pig, er, um, beta tester, for us.. :smile:
08 Jul, 2008, Midboss wrote in the 23rd comment:
Sorry, that's not the true form of the thread. Get back on topic!
08 Jul, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 24th comment:
For somebody who doesn't know what the "true form" is, you seem to know a lot about what it is not… whatever any of this actually means. :wink:
08 Jul, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 25th comment:
Gotta be viral marketing.
08 Jul, 2008, Conner wrote in the 26th comment:
I'm with David and Zeno on this one…
08 Jul, 2008, Pedlar wrote in the 27th comment:
I know what the true form of this thread finally is!, its the lack of shit for Midboss to do, and his following Boredom…We must put him to work!, First tas, to go beat Samson with a stick, and then go after the Firefox team for Zeno with the overflow:auto error, then he can stop by my work and hit some of them, then we wont have a bored as hell Midboss and no weird threads with no real point!
08 Jul, 2008, Guest wrote in the 28th comment:
Wow. Wonder what I did to deserve a stick beating. Not that it would help. I'm an undead Iguanadon after all.
08 Jul, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 29th comment:
Samson said:
Wow. Wonder what I did to deserve a stick beating. Not that it would help. I'm an undead Iguanadon after all.

You left and made us cry.
08 Jul, 2008, Conner wrote in the 30th comment:
Is that what did it? I was a bit surprised to see the suggestion that we should want to send Midboss to beat Samson with a stick too.
08 Jul, 2008, Pedlar wrote in the 31st comment:
nah, I jus think beating Samson with a stick would be funny as hell to watch!!!!!!!!!

<3 Samson!
08 Jul, 2008, Midboss wrote in the 32nd comment:
Blast! Pedlar figured me out! Yoinks, and away!
08 Jul, 2008, Pedlar wrote in the 33rd comment:
*cacthes Midboss by his tail and yanks him back!*
08 Jul, 2008, Avaeryn wrote in the 34th comment:
Conner said:
Pumpkin pie is good… :tongue:

yes it is, quite good. :tongue: back atcha!

Conner said:
Wow so you really didn't go away for good on us, I'm glad to hear that. But, I must ask, how ever did you know that I'd assumed either college had killed you or that you'd fallen into a dark void somewhere? :wink:

Ah, I have my ways of knowing these things, Conner. It's either a crystal ball or the tin can-twine contraption–but I won't say which!

Conner said:
Btw, if you have time, come visit my mud and Dragona or I will help you waste your free time playing guinea pig, er, um, beta tester, for us.. :smile:

Will do! I actually have some free time today. If I don't fall asleep from sheer exhaustion I'll be glad to guinea pig for you guys :)

Samson said:

I sure do hope no one tries to beat Samson with a stick. I'd be forced to poke said person with a rusty fork. That would hurt, not to mention the rust and tetanus and other germies associated :)

However, in the sake of fairness, if you were to deserve a beating at any time in the future, it would be for the following reason:
Apprentice said:
You left and made us cry.

You did leave and make us (me) cry. :cry:

As for the true form, I have a few more suspicions!
  • The number 42
  • pie
  • stick beating Samson
  • Midboss being bored
  • The possibility that the answers yes and no have mutated…
10 Jul, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 35th comment:
As for the true form, I have a few more suspicions!

The great thing about quantum theory is that we can never know the true form of quantum particles as it goes against the laws of physics to see anything that small. The true form of this thread is quantum in nature, thus we can only ever hypothesize as to its true form and use circumstantial evidence to support our theories. Coming from the Popper school of falsificationism I much prefer to look at this thread in the way of what its not.

Its not number 42.
Its not Pie or Pi
Its not stick beating Samson, no mater how kinky that might seem to some,
Its not yes or no being mutated.

Midboss being bored, well that is one hypothesis that i cannot currently falsify.
10 Jul, 2008, Pedlar wrote in the 36th comment:
*still votes for stick beating sSamson cause it sounds kinky!*
11 Jul, 2008, Conner wrote in the 37th comment:
Pedlar said:
nah, I jus think beating Samson with a stick would be funny as hell to watch!!!!!!!!!

<3 Samson!

Man, that's some tuff love for ya'… remind me not to let myself become endeared to you… :stare:

Avaeryn said:
Conner said:

Ah, I have my ways of knowing these things, Conner. It's either a crystal ball or the tin can-twine contraption–but I won't say which!

Hmm, and I was expecting that it'd been the crazy 8-ball…

Avaeryn said:
Conner said:

Will do! I actually have some free time today. If I don't fall asleep from sheer exhaustion I'll be glad to guinea pig for you guys :)

Must've missed you.. unless exhaustion took it's toll ("That'll be 69 cents please!" ..oh, wait, that's madness' toll, how much does exhaustion charge these days?)

The_Fury said:
Midboss being bored, well that is one hypothesis that i cannot currently falsify.

I refute that, it's clearly a government intergalactic plot!
11 Jul, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 38th comment:
I refute that, it's clearly a government intergalactic plot!

I think that Eddie Murphy is currently in Midboss's head and that his real name is Dave, and Eddie Murphy is the real form of this thread.
11 Jul, 2008, Pedlar wrote in the 39th comment:
i think the true form of this thread is that The_Fury is on crack for beliving
The_Fury said:
I think that Eddie Murphy is currently in Midboss's head and that his real name is Dave, and Eddie Murphy is the real form of this thread.
11 Jul, 2008, Conner wrote in the 40th comment:
Pedlar said:
i think the true form of this thread is that The_Fury is on crack for beliving
The_Fury said:

I don't know about the true form of the thread, but, otherwise, you might just be on to something there…
20.0/40