05 Nov, 2007, Kayle wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
So I'm sitting here sifting through music on a friend's external hard drive looking for something interesting to listen to. And I find a collection of Techno and Trance Music, Now, me being pretty open to most kinds of music, throw it all in a playlist and start to listen to it. For the last 3 days, I haven't really been able to listen to anything else because when I'm not I hear some of the songs in my head and not what I'm listening to.

A few examples of what I've been listening to, for those that haven't heard any:
Sandstorm - Darude
This is Trance - Paul Oakenfold
Dream of Trance - Paul Oakenfold

So what do you all think? Is it as intoxicatingly catchy as I think? or is it just me? :tongue:
05 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 2nd comment:
Sorry, never heard any, and not entirely certain that I want to… :wink:
05 Nov, 2007, David Haley wrote in the 3rd comment:
I only know the one by Darude (and I like it), although I have heard good things about Oakenfold. I very much like some techno, and have strong aversion to other kinds of techno. :smile: I don't like plain noise, but I appreciate complex arrangements of harmony/tracks no matter what kind of instrument generates them. (That's a comment about music in general, really, not just techno.) Now, if I had to give a yes/no answer to the question "do I find techno intoxicatingly catchy in general", I would have to say no, especially if the question was with respect to other kinds of music.
05 Nov, 2007, Asylumius wrote in the 4th comment:
I listen to Digitally Imported (http://www.di.fm/) at work. They've got all kinds of techno/trance/dance, as well as some other genres. The 96k streams are free.
07 Nov, 2007, Darwin wrote in the 5th comment:
I answered yes.

Aphex Twin, Juno Reactor, Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Roni Size and The Chemical Brothers are some of the 'techno' bands I like to listen to.
0.0/5