08 Nov, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 41st comment:
Votes: 0
Doesn't stretch my screen, but then again I'd assume an image of my own screen wouldn't…my screen res is set to 1920 x 1200….
08 Nov, 2007, David Haley wrote in the 42nd comment:
I think people meant not screen, Fizban, but browser.
08 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 43rd comment:
Either way, for those of us who visit here in 1024x768 and image that's being displayed at 1920x1200 isn't going to exactly fit nicely. :shrug:
08 Nov, 2007, Guest wrote in the 44th comment:
It doesn't fit at 1440x900 either, which is why thumbnailing stuff like that would be best.
08 Nov, 2007, Kayle wrote in the 45th comment:
Yeah, the fact that I now have to scroll to the right to read posts on this thread is mildly irritating. :tongue: I'll fourth the notion for auto-thumbnailing. :tongue:
08 Nov, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 46th comment:
So I shouldn't put that image in my signature? (Think of all the pages that would stretch…..

EDIT: There, no more stretchy.
08 Nov, 2007, Sandi wrote in the 47th comment:
I'm not around much, but I'm in favor of shooting anything that moves.

If there as a fly crawling around the margin of a book you were reading, would you put up with the distraction? Wouldn't you shoo it away? Seriously, what have we come to? What part of, "Hi!! I'm here to distract you from the reason you came here!" isn't considered rude anymore?

And thanks for making the text in the editor bigger, but the post text is still way too small.

Sandi
the other white curMUDgeon
09 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 48th comment:
Fizban said:
So I shouldn't put that image in my signature?

No, you shouldn't.. otherwise you're liable to get very irate admins and fellow members (if you're lucky) or have all your posts deleted & your account prohibited from posting anywhere to avoid the rest of us having to endure it until you removed it from your sig again…
09 Nov, 2007, Guest wrote in the 49th comment:
Or we'd just remove his sig and block his ability to create another. There wouldn't be any need for drastic action like deleting all of his posts. What do you think this is? phpbb software? :P
09 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 50th comment:
Hmm, good point, I suppose that would be easier, I just hadn't thought of it.. was thinking you could just do a DB query to delete all posts by him.. but you're right, there wouldn't be any need for anything that drastic.. :devil:
12 Nov, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 51st comment:
But putting that as m y signature'd be…hilarious…
12 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 52nd comment:
Only for you and only until the admins fixed it. :tongue:
12 Nov, 2007, kiasyn wrote in the 53rd comment:
I think your signature is fine.
12 Nov, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 54th comment:
Bah…pre-emptive sig blocking?
12 Nov, 2007, kiasyn wrote in the 55th comment:
you should still be able to change it :P