01 Sep, 2007, Paradigm wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
After a week or so of testing we are ready to invite more users to Mud Domain Social Network. If you are interested in joining please send me a PM with your email address so I can send out an invite. For the time being the network is invite only, but you will have unlmited invites to give out. We would like to have mud owners to create a community around there muds and invite your players to join. I would like to see this as more of a general Mud Social network and not just mud admins, builders, and coders as is mostly seen over at TMCNet.

Thanks,
02 Sep, 2007, Sanami wrote in the 2nd comment:
I've just joined the network and so far so good! I really like it already, but hey the more the better! :blues:
02 Sep, 2007, Paradigm wrote in the 3rd comment:
Thanks for the plug, there is still pleanty of room so if anyone else wants to join just ask one of the site members for an invite (including myself)
02 Sep, 2007, Guest wrote in the 4th comment:
I'd invite my players…. if I had any…. :P

But the site looks great. Now how about getting us an updated link graphic for the front page here :)
02 Sep, 2007, Paradigm wrote in the 5th comment:
Samson said:
I'd invite my players…. if I had any…. :P

But the site looks great. Now how about getting us an updated link graphic for the front page here :)

Yea yea yea you'll get one when i get around to it :P Actually, I'll get you one this week just switched to a new shift at work and haven't had a day off in awhile but the weekend is comming … i think atleast.
03 Sep, 2007, Conner wrote in the 6th comment:
I'm also a member already if anyone needs an invite, just hadn't had the time to post about it here yet. :sad:
0.0/6