27 Apr, 2015, Xorith wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I'm glad the documentation found a home here (probably a long time ago), but I was also sad to see that the author information was stripped out of the original document. It was one of my better contributions to the MUD community, so I was wondering if that could be restored? It should have read something along the lines of Jonathan Walker. Sadly the original on my end has been lost for some time. If it's too much of a problem, then I'll rack it up to a lost cause.
30 Apr, 2015, Davion wrote in the 2nd comment:
Xorith said:
I'm glad the documentation found a home here (probably a long time ago), but I was also sad to see that the author information was stripped out of the original document. It was one of my better contributions to the MUD community, so I was wondering if that could be restored? It should have read something along the lines of Jonathan Walker. Sadly the original on my end has been lost for some time. If it's too much of a problem, then I'll rack it up to a lost cause.

That depends. That particular item is an article and is editable by just about anyone.
05 Nov, 2016, Xorith wrote in the 3rd comment:
Davion said:
Xorith said:

That depends. That particular item is an article and is editable by just about anyone.

Looks like it was a moot complaint anyway. Over a year later, and I can't even find the documentation now. This site.. seems hard to navigate now.
0.0/3