06 Jul, 2007, Tyche wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
If your question is concerning access to TMC contact Icculus. Not sure what you mean by avatar, but Icculus either approves them or he doesn't.
06 Jul, 2007, Midboss wrote in the 22nd comment:
It's actually blanketed across all of Wolfpaw's servers, as far as I can tell, so it's presumably not specifically TMC. Also, I'm not quite sure how Icculus was brought up in this discussion, since I know I didn't bring him up. The avatar I'm referring to is the one I have here, I don't even have a usable member account over at TMC anymore. Embarrassingly enough, I forgot both my password and what email I was using when I registered, thus forcing myself into the role of a lurker.

Edit: And as for bringing it up here, I was hoping that it would turn out to be some sort of technical problem on my own end and that said problem would be pointed out to me, so I could happily admit my presumption was wrong and go on my merry little way.
06 Jul, 2007, Conner wrote in the 23rd comment:
I think I may have been the one to mention Icculus, but I suppose Dale is really the one to contact about it since it's all of wolfpaw, not just tmc anyway. Either way, I really don't think that your avatar has any bearing on it in this case.
06 Jul, 2007, Midboss wrote in the 24th comment:
No, it really doesn't. But it's spiffy and looks better than the old one.
06 Jul, 2007, Tyche wrote in the 25th comment:
Midboss said:
It's actually blanketed across all of Wolfpaw's servers, as far as I can tell, so it's presumably not specifically TMC. Also, I'm not quite sure how Icculus was brought up in this discussion, since I know I didn't bring him up.

Well you indirectly brought Icculus up as you said you had trouble accessing TMC. Contact Andrew as it's his site, not Dale's. That is if you actually want a solution.

Midboss said:
The avatar I'm referring to is the one I have here, I don't even have a usable member account over at TMC anymore.

Oh I have them turned off. I can't imagine why either Dale or Andrew would give a fart about your avatar here.

Midboss said:
Edit: And as for bringing it up here, I was hoping that it would turn out to be some sort of technical problem on my own end and that said problem would be pointed out to me, so I could happily admit my presumption was wrong and go on my merry little way.

Clearly nobody here can diagnose your problem. That's what admin@mudconnect.com is for.
06 Jul, 2007, Scandum wrote in the 26th comment:
I happen to be somewhat of an expert when it comes to getting banned. :cool:

If you are actually banned on TMC you get the following message:

Access Denied

You have reached a section of the Mud Connector which is off limits.

It beats the IRE adds any day.
06 Jul, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 27th comment:
*smirks at Scandum*
06 Jul, 2007, Zeno wrote in the 28th comment:
I can't access TMC/Wolfpaw either. *shrug*
06 Jul, 2007, Midboss wrote in the 29th comment:
Tyche, for once, you're actually completely missing the point. I mean, COMPLETELY missing the point. Sure, I noticed it on TMC, but this is happening with anything on Wolfpaw's servers, not just TMC, I don't believe it has anything to do with TMC beyond affecting it, and I've never said otherwise. You're pretty much in the same boat as Crat on this thread: I'd kindly ask you to just ignore it and go away.

Edit: And as far as the avatar thing, they're not supposed to care. Nobody is supposed to care. It's a part of me being a silly little man. After all, I don't see much point in living at all if I'm going to take everything seriously and only do things that serve a purpose.
06 Jul, 2007, Zeno wrote in the 30th comment:
How about that, I can get to Wolfpaw and TMC now. Strange.

[EDIT] Or… not? Some pages on the site timeout, but other pages are fine.
06 Jul, 2007, Midboss wrote in the 31st comment:
Wow, same here now. Like I'd assumed, if it was a random technical error on Wolfpaw's end, as a result of the recent upgrades or otherwise, it's ironed out now without the need to randomly bug Dale. So, without further adieu:

I was wrong.

And there you have it. It really seemed I was banned somehow, but I wasn't, so now I can go on my merry little way. Don't you love happy endings?

But like I said, I'm still keeping the spiffy new avatar.
20.0/31