19 Aug, 2013, donky wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
If anyone has any email address for either kyndig or his ex-wife (who I think someone stated ran mudmagic.com as a hosting site), can you please message me. I'd like to at least try to get a database / backup of the mudmagic forums.

title of this post should have been mudmagic :-)
19 Aug, 2013, KaVir wrote in the 2nd comment:
Fixed the title for you. The only email address I had for Kyndig was his mudmagic one, which will certainly be dead. His wife was Jaelli, but I don't recall ever seeing her use a private email address, just the official "billing@" one.
19 Aug, 2013, Davion wrote in the 3rd comment:
I have Kyndig's email. I've been trying for years to get a backup of the forums but he has never pulled through. At one point it really looked like I was gunna get it! I'll fire it off to you in a PM, hopefully you have better luck.
19 Aug, 2013, donky wrote in the 4th comment:
Thanks Davion, you're a scholar and a gentleman.
19 Aug, 2013, donky wrote in the 5th comment:
"Unfortunately this files are long since gone."
19 Aug, 2013, Davion wrote in the 6th comment:
20 Aug, 2013, donky wrote in the 7th comment:
I have a feeling of deja vu, looking at his email. Like I've tracked down his email before, and asked him the same thing.
20 Aug, 2013, Tyche wrote in the 8th comment:
I have about 4798 mails from several of the MudMagic mailing lists from 2003-2005.
I will have to go through them carefully, because there are several dozen personal emails in there.
20 Aug, 2013, Tijer wrote in the 9th comment:
such a shame that all those subjects from mudmagic have been deleted.. i wouldve safely secured the backup just incase someone had wanted to use them elsewhere… Guess that just shows Kyndig cared little for the mudding community!!
20 Aug, 2013, donky wrote in the 10th comment:
Tijer said:
such a shame that all those subjects from mudmagic have been deleted.. i wouldve safely secured the backup just incase someone had wanted to use them elsewhere… Guess that just shows Kyndig cared little for the mudding community!!

That's putting words into his mouth. There's all sorts of valid reasons why he might not have it. I have dozens of treasured things which I've lost over the years, or made the mistake of getting rid of without thinking.
20 Aug, 2013, donky wrote in the 11th comment:
Tyche said:
I have about 4798 mails from several of the MudMagic mailing lists from 2003-2005.
I will have to go through them carefully, because there are several dozen personal emails in there.

These would be much appreciated. I can process them and put them through pipermail to produce mailing list style archives.

I didn't have anything to do with mudmagic, what were the mailing lists? An alternate way to access the forums?
22 Aug, 2013, Famine wrote in the 12th comment:
Billing@ Hosting@ and Jaelli@ mudmagic.com is all I have.

I've called their phone before, which seems to redirect to Jaelli cell in the past. I'm sure both are long dead now.
0.0/12