08 Aug, 2013, Atolmasoff wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
It was called Sanctuary of the Forsaken. RoT based MUD. Owner was Paladine/Majere depending on when you played (Same guy, different name). Also, server host was a guy named Sherman.

Disappeared a few years ago, was curious if any of the old players still surfed the Forums any more.
09 Aug, 2013, Skol wrote in the 2nd comment:
Never heard of it, sorry man. Dragonlance mud? (Guessing from the owner name heh).

Ps. Ansalon is out there if you're looking for Dragonlance, Rom deriv though, not sure the dif in RoT's code.

- Ziv/Dave/Skol etc.
09 Aug, 2013, Atolmasoff wrote in the 3rd comment:
Alot of the Immortal staff and players used Dragonlance names. It wasn't dragonlance based. It was just a fantasy world, ranging from Smurf Village (Redone), Igros Castle, Golden Valley (Dinosaurs), all sorts of stuff.
10 Aug, 2013, Famine wrote in the 4th comment:
Forsaken rings a bell if this is a very old ROT MUD. As a fan of ROT/ROM, I think I played on this a bit. I don't know what happen to the MUD or the owners though. My guess, is they just shut it down and moved on.
10 Aug, 2013, Atolmasoff wrote in the 5th comment:
yeah, it just disappeared a few years back after they moves to Wolfpaw. Ironic thing is one of the Immortals used the name 'Famine' :D
12 Aug, 2013, Ateraan wrote in the 6th comment:
Atolmasoff said:
yeah, it just disappeared a few years back after they moves to Wolfpaw. Ironic thing is one of the Immortals used the name 'Famine' :D
Might try popping into TMS and pm'ing Famine on there. I think they played the game.
0.0/6