09 Jul, 2013, LeMonseural wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Now as you all know I am working on a mud based off Infantry Online. It will feature
Combat Engineers who will be able to build turrents, Field Medics that can
heal their comrades, Infiltrators that can use cloaking devices to take down
the enemy, Heavy Weapons that are walking tanks of destruction wielding the
heaviest of weapons, Jump Troopers the infantryman who get around using jetpacks
and deathboards, and the Squad Leaders that have the ability to summon their
team into battle.

Now orginally I was going for a pk mud in which would pit everyone against each
other unless in a squad (clan/guild/team or whatever you wanna call it) Being
in a squad would have its advantages as you would need one to enter CTF (Capture the Flag) events
(Flags set about said area and the squad to capture all of them and hold them for set
amount of time wins.) Winning will give you credits which can be used to purchase weapons,
armor, kits, and other items you may need to better your squad/character.

After playing with Dead Souls for about 3 days, I decided to expand on it a
little more by adding a foreign race (Alien-type) giving them their own classes (Still writing this up)
and creating a universe that has numerous planets, that have numerous locations
on them. This would allow me to create a story to base missions(quests) off of and
allow for a mix of RP also.

As I said before I don't plan on completing this entire project anytime soon as I
want more than just a mud with areas to spam berserk/gas breath/etc in (Those won't exist
nor will their be areas with rooms that reset with a bunch of mobs, unless you were invading
a base or dropship of other squads)

I open to any other features or suggestions to make the game different than the norm.
10 Jul, 2013, Idealiad wrote in the 2nd comment:
The first thing that comes to mind is that you might want to look at getting ahold of the source for the Cyberwar/Assault series of muds (http://www.cyberassault.org/). I'm not sure if it's out there but it sounds like what you're going for.
25 Jul, 2013, LeMonseural wrote in the 3rd comment:
Been playing with LPMUD seems to be exactly what im looking for and the support for it is great. Very different than what im use to, but seems that it can easily be molded into whatever game you desire.
30 Jul, 2013, LeMonseural wrote in the 4th comment:
I was wondering there any MUDs that have a systems where terrain is destroyed via combat?
0.0/4