24 Aug, 2007, Vorlin wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
To add my lowly two cents worth (which to some may not make sense at all..booo poor joke, hehe), I'm not so much worried about the name as that can be looked past but it's the way the mud's run. I worked on AnimeMUD for about 2 years trying to undo some of the complete F-ups, security bypasses, and downright broken code that one of the owners claimed as his own. Going out and finding the original coder of the stuff on various things with the layout EXACTLY the same years prior proved otherwise… Alas, though, I wasn't listened to so I said "Time to leave, have fun" and left.

As far as names like Lost Souls or Bad Trip…never been to Lost Souls, but I know for sure that Bad Trip's owner was selling in-game items for money. Hell, I saw in part of the intro a message he wrote about it and how "If you don't like it, too bad, leave". I'm all for writing code and submitting it to the public for public usage and the like, but to do something like that is outright wrong.
24 Aug, 2007, Davion wrote in the 22nd comment:
Vorlin said:
To add my lowly two cents worth (which to some may not make sense at all..booo poor joke, hehe)

At least you said your post was worthless before someone else did! If you wanna go off wildly accusing the folks at Bad Trip scream about it somewhere else…

Now, continue talking about off-putting MUD names.
24 Aug, 2007, Vorlin wrote in the 23rd comment:
Davion said:
Vorlin said:
To add my lowly two cents worth (which to some may not make sense at all..booo poor joke, hehe)

At least you said your post was worthless before someone else did! If you wanna go off wildly accusing the folks at Bad Trip scream about it somewhere else…

Now, continue talking about off-putting MUD names.

Notice I'm not screaming about anything…I merely agreed on that singular point. I got deleted off there because it's not something the imp at the time wanted to hear about. It breaks the licensing agreement and is morally wrong in the process. Accusing is one thing; with no evidence, etc. Knowing is different. But I'll be quiet about it since it's in the past. Back to coding!

Edited to correct grammatical error.
20.0/23