06 Jul, 2013, LeMonseural wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I noticed that it wasn't in the CircleMUD Repository, but I found it on a website of a mud based off of it (AvPMud) - I also logged onto the game and it featured alot of things that would benefit me in my development of a mud based off Infantry Online. My question is would it better to start with a Circle Codebase and implement what I need from Lexi, or just start with Lexi and modify it from there?

I'm still new to coding, other than adding classes, skills, changing look of score sheets, player info, who, etc.. I'm still a "noob" to coding. Being that I worked with only GODWAR/ROM based muds it seemed like a piece of cake putting in what I wanted if it wasnt to complex or I had something to look at.
07 Jul, 2013, LeMonseural wrote in the 2nd comment:
This version will only compile on MacOS and some flavors of UNIX.
No Windows support.

Quick question also, how do you determine which flavor of UNIX I can compile on, I'm thinking I will have to actually look into getting a host rather than using cygwin so that I can get LexiMud to work also.
07 Jul, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 3rd comment:
Some flavor of Unix probably means it will compile fine on Linux.
Test it under a virtual machine. It is easy enough to set up, and you can develop in it as well. Most cheap host running Linux anyway, better use your target environment to work to begin with.
0.0/3