18 Dec, 2012, Igabod wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Sharmair's version works. Now I just have to figure out how to do the pager but I think I can find some examples of that function in existing code to go off of. Thanks for all the help so far guys.
18 Dec, 2012, Runter wrote in the 22nd comment:
Igabod said:
I made a command called addchange which uses append_changes which is a rewrite of the append_file command. But that code you gave me doesn't show anything that is in the file.

Most likely

if((fp = fopen(PBUG_FILE, "r")) != NULL){// Filename and path of bugs file from current dir

is not opening the right file, then.
18 Dec, 2012, Igabod wrote in the 23rd comment:
Runter said:
Igabod said:
I made a command called addchange which uses append_changes which is a rewrite of the append_file command. But that code you gave me doesn't show anything that is in the file.

Most likely

if((fp = fopen(PBUG_FILE, "r")) != NULL){// Filename and path of bugs file from current dir

is not opening the right file, then.
No that is a line from the one that works. The one Tijer posted is the one I was having problems with.
18 Dec, 2012, Tijer wrote in the 24th comment:
HELP_LIST is the file name
thats probably why it wasnt working

Like i said mine works on my mud.. just thught id share i with you to give you pointers…… nvm
18 Dec, 2012, Igabod wrote in the 25th comment:
I understood that HELP_LIST was the filename variable. I just changed it to CHANGES_FILE which is what mine is. It still didn't display anything other than the displayed message. I do appreciate the help though.
20.0/25