18 Oct, 2012, chanukah wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
{
cout << "Hello Bytes" << endl;
}
I've been into coding for a couple years now and have some imm and admin experience. Been an addicted MUDer since I was a very young schafer and have recently found a large void in just playing, and running quests. I have talked with some friends and thrown the idea of starting up a new project for a while and like most, it fell through. I am really just looking for a MUD to learn mode coding and expand my knowledge of the world on the other side of the game itself. Basicly looking for some more hands on exp, and a mud that is happy to have such a char. If it's a new project, old, up and running I don't care, just diving into code makes me happy. I apologize if I posted in the wrong area.
-Chan
18 Oct, 2012, LeMonseural wrote in the 2nd comment:
Hey Chanukah, you ever thought of running >>Insert Codebase<< on your local computer with cygwin? Or were you looking for a partner in general to code with?
18 Oct, 2012, Davion wrote in the 3rd comment:
Moved this to Promotions & Recruitment, as you are promoting yourself for recruitment :).
18 Oct, 2012, chanukah wrote in the 4th comment:
Looking to help with a project someone has in movement already, partner in crime, anything really that will just let me learn more hands on. Life has given me a lot of free time lately so looking to spend it on something productive.
-Ah ha! I knew I was in the wrong section..
0.0/4