25 Jun, 2012, Gicker wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Just wondering if there are any developers out there would would be interested in working with me on my d20 codebase if I were to make it open to the public?

The codebase is CircleMUD 3.1 (CWG Rasputin to be specific), and it has the majority of the feature-based updates that have been done to TBAMUD as well.

I'm looking for people that are well versed in C, are able to use subversion effectively and have experience working with it with other programmers on a project.

Just to note: the current d20 MUDs that are open are not going to shut down, though once we get the codebase in a state where it can be released to the public, they will likely have competition.

Basically, I am looking to, over the next couple of years, phase myself out of active MUD development, but I would like to see my work live on and be enjoyed by others, which may or may not happen with my own MUDs if they are all that exist once I start to become a less active presence.

If interested please email me at gicker@d20mud.com.

Thanks,

Gicker
25 Jun, 2012, Gicker wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
I should note that I am open to changing the name of the code base if people are uncomfortable using the trademarked d20 name.
0.0/2