08 Nov, 2011, Baiou wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I don't get to be as active in the MUDBytes Community as I'd like to be, because life gets in the way. Trust me, this year sucked, but I want to share something with all of you and hope you'll give it a chance. In April I released my first EP title 'No, Look At You' and on Halloween I released the second 'Before The Fire'. The latter can be grabbed on www.beatleatherformovies.com. The first will be up there once it's taken down from iTunes. I'm all about free music right now. Check it out, I'm trying to book shows for 2012 at various places and numerous cons, so I need to build attention. I'm hoping you all like it.
08 Nov, 2011, Runter wrote in the 2nd comment:
You might put it somewhere so that it can stream in the browser if you want people to take a listen. I went to the site, but downloading the rar turned me off. I'm all about the convenience. Maybe upload it to grooveshark.com and link?
08 Nov, 2011, Baiou wrote in the 3rd comment:
will do that now
09 Nov, 2011, Jhypsy Shah wrote in the 4th comment:
Some venues and such are cool with the equivalent of an online press kit. Some bigger ones may want a gauranteed draw of so many.

There are alot of sites for music promo, collabs, apps, ad rev and all kinds of stuff XD

gl
09 Nov, 2011, Exodus wrote in the 5th comment:
'cus I belieeeeeeeeeve in the devil looooooove
09 Nov, 2011, Baiou wrote in the 6th comment:
lol. Just added a streaming player to the site. There's still the option to download the rar, but now there's not need to. =]
13 Nov, 2011, Baiou wrote in the 7th comment:
Also you can check out some of the older stuff in the music section at www.sonicbids.com/beatleatherformovies
08 Dec, 2011, Kjwah wrote in the 8th comment:
Your main site is suspended, can't check the music. :(
12 Dec, 2011, Kline wrote in the 9th comment:
Loaded fine here?
12 Dec, 2011, Kjwah wrote in the 10th comment:
Kline said:
Loaded fine here?

Well, it was suspended. Guess he paid the hosting. :p
06 Mar, 2012, Baiou wrote in the 11th comment: