10 Oct, 2007, Omega wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
yes there is, but you have to write a function for it. and then attach it to the internal commands
for the structure. check out your mpgoto or whatever, and write a hack of it :)
11 Nov, 2007, lspiderl wrote in the 22nd comment:
id liek to see something wherein i could essentialy walk a path say using directional commands
like i start the function then i jsut use directionals to walk a path and where i walk it creates a blank slate room with a number for descrp and possibly displays some sorft of map even if its in a simple form like squares or even dots so that way as a builder i could say walk teh path of my zone im building and have the rooms generated then i can easly go back and run descrips for everything etc
11 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 23rd comment:
I believe that there's a snippet in the repository here that lets your builders do just that, I also believe that Darious's new building interface is supposed to include that feature once it's completed and ready for release.
11 Nov, 2007, Hades_Kane wrote in the 24th comment:
The Enhanced Dig and Auto Dig snippets for the ROM codebase allows you to be able to 'walk' the path you want to dig out for your area. Only thing to be careful with is when you are ready to no longer be digging, or if you need to backtrack, you'll need to toggle autodig off, but otherwise it works great.
11 Nov, 2007, lspiderl wrote in the 25th comment:
awsome is there anything liek that for smuag or circle ?
11 Nov, 2007, Kayle wrote in the 26th comment:
11 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 27th comment:
Seek and ye shall receive! :wink: :lol:
20.0/27