19 May, 2017, Tijer wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
test
19 May, 2017, Odoth wrote in the 2nd comment:
For me it's been spotty for some reason…was able to post 3 days ago in General Chatter but wouldn't work in Announcements.
Tried posting in both yesterday and neither would take a new topic.
24 May, 2017, Davion wrote in the 3rd comment:
That's really strange… Did it report at 500 code or something else?
24 May, 2017, Tijer wrote in the 4th comment:
did you see the post on tmc about the security signature for this site being for some packing/moving company.. really would explain why you get so much spam in regards to that!
24 May, 2017, Odoth wrote in the 5th comment:
It was 500 every time.
25 May, 2017, Davion wrote in the 6th comment:
Tijer said:
did you see the post on tmc about the security signature for this site being for some packing/moving company.. really would explain why you get so much spam in regards to that!

…I didn't. But that can't change.

Just looking into the posting bug. It's baffling why it doesn't do it every time. Side note, you should be able to preview now. Sorry Fyresoul84!!!
25 May, 2017, Davion wrote in the 7th comment:
Oh Odoth, I'm very -very- sorry. Just pulled up all the comment fails :/. It's been a problem since April 8th but was drown out but all the other error reports blush. It does appear to be a problem with the preview system. It didn't like me providing an empty spawn value. All is good it seems tho. Also appears PM's are down too. I'll get those going!
25 May, 2017, Odoth wrote in the 8th comment:
Thanks!
25 May, 2017, Tijer wrote in the 9th comment:
the thing is you had to move to this software well before you had originally planned to due to the old one causing server issues (i ran my godwars.net forums based on the same base src and had similar issues with VERY VERY VERY large log files with error messages in) So the issues you have been having here arent anything that major really. Combined with the lack of time you have to work on this. Atleast you have kept the site running… My Database got totally screwed losing all of the threads on godwars.net, which was the main reason i decided to call it a day. If you still have the copy of my original DB Davion, feel free to port some of the godwars based discussions in to mudbytes…

Was a lot of good discussion there back in the day!
0.0/9