06 Mar, 2011, Atolmasoff wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I have some code I'm sitting on. It's a Rom 2.4 based code, and is themed around Final Fantasy. It really hasn't had a whole ton changed with it, but some of the things I can come up with off the top of my mind are…

- 2 Types of automap. One for a world map (1x1 room map) and a 'town' map. (3x3 room map).
- Modifications have been made to make combat turn based.
- Added a 'fat chocobo' system. You can feed a fat chocobo, and then store items with him. Lasts through Copyover etc.
- Several very useful commands to make creating the world map as easy as 10-30 commands. (I have a text file containing the nessescary commands to exactly replicate the land masses of FF2J's world map. )

It's a few, most of the major ones. I had the system working perfectly for random encounters on the world map, however it was lost when I lost contact with my private server, so this is what I got. However, I'd be happy to help you or tell you how I had it worked out. Took alot of walking around, but worked perfectly.

I'm looking for someone I feel actually wants the code for something to work off of. I Could just release it on MUDBytes, but I rather try to give it out exclusively. It's not some godly code people should fight over, and I'm not claiming it's completely bug free. But I have confidence in it, and I'd be happy to show people how it works.

I'll boot it up on my personal computer sometime today probably, and I will include the address when I do.

AIM: Andrew Tolmasoff
E-Mail: atolmasoff87@gmail.com
MUD: vermaxhosting.com 8039 (Not the FF Code)

I also have a second code, also FF based. Works differently, more FF1 based, which I am also concidering giving out. I can also show this one if people would like to see it.
0.0/1